🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

I always see the footage of how NOT to defend it, does someone have ALL22 of how to CORRECTLY defend it. Have we done it at all this season? Feels like we never have
It’s all communication. And depends on the amount of players stacked

You treat it like a zone. If a guy occupies your zone, stay with that guy and pass off the other route/routes

It all goes badly when the defenders aren’t exactly aware what of what occupies their zone

It’s all communication. And depends on the amount of players stacked

You treat it like a zone. If a guy occupies your zone, stay with that guy and pass off the other route/routes

It all goes badly when the defenders aren’t exactly aware what of what occupies their zone
yeah that's definitely a problem. I also think they could have dropped Reddick back in coverage to occupy the middle for a slight second. Him stunting inside and getting blocked easily made the throwing lane even wider. Eagles should have taken a trick from the Niners and not go all out with the rushes on every snap and try to bait QB's into throwing the ball into traffic. Niners did it all game, that's why Hurts held it so long. Especially Josh Sweat, Trent Williams made him completely useless every time he attempt to rush

But it’s a simple way to get a tell out th defense

Also we have to watch how it impacts our defense
I’m not denying that but that’s not his thing. His vibe is “we’re better than you and we don’t need to get cute to show it”. Don’t get me wrong, I **** with it but in the grand scheme it hinders our true ceiling

Back
Top Bottom