🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

In a win or go home playoff game, I still trust Hurts over everyone in the NFC. Media quick to point out Hurts when he struggles but every high caliber QB has had games and moments that make you question if they can win you a big game

Niners aren't losing to the Commanders but the way the Rams have played the last few weeks, they have a shot to upset. Especially as a division rival

Well we already f’d up by losing at Seattle. I wouldn’t even mind the 2nd seed. Could help the continuity and I’d take Hurts over any other qb on the road for the nfccg

Ringo might not be worse than Bradberry but that doesn’t mean he ain’t gonna be targeted once Slay is back

Bradberry gets paid too much. That's the sad reality. He's not tradable with that contract and if he's benched he'll just be a disgruntled dude in the locker room getting paid too much to release him

Bradberry gets paid too much. That's the sad reality. He's not tradable with that contract and if he's benched he'll just be a disgruntled dude in the locker room getting paid too much to release him

june 1st cut.. thought it would be worse but we gotta bite that bullet.. it’s actually not THAT bad

my problem with dude is he knows he’s cooked, so he plays off and plans to break on things.. but doesn’t have the speed for that and he’s playing passive with it too

we know ringo has straightline speed.. id rather give him the opportunity knowing exactly how bradberry is playing things

Ive been wanting more under center stuff since 2021

for those who remember, the problem with andy and being under center and play action, it was predictable.. mcnabb was turning his back to the defense when everyone in the world knew it was a pointless play fake

the problem now, we get under center and the whole world knows it’s a run play

my only hope is with some of this stuff where we’re being painfully obvious and predictable, is all a set up for switching shh up in the playoffs

otherwise people need to lose their jobs.. way too many people not in the nfl to any degree know this stuff

it's like Sirianni did it to appease the people that have been complaining all week that the offense is stale. Doing it one time isn't appeasing anyone

Vibes around this team aren't good right now, they seem to hate each other and sound miserable as hell in every interview. Sirianni not doing a damn thing to calm the waters either

Last edited:
If Maddox back, zero reason for bradberry to be out there

please ringo and ricks on the outside

also I hope we go nickel and use Maddox as a safety and allow syd to play LB role

If Maddox back, zero reason for bradberry to be out there

please ringo and ricks on the outside

also I hope we go nickel and use Maddox as a safety and allow syd to play LB role

Where is Dean ? Not that he needs to be on the field but it would be nice to have depth

Back
Top Bottom