🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

You can’t fire Sirianni this early.

he can’t have any say in whoever the D coordinator will be. 2 failures in Gannon and Desai.

I get ****ting on the offense but 31 at home against a 3 win team should be more than enough to win. The defense literally gave up 4 straight TDs in the 2nd half

To be fair, I don't think we have the personnel for any coordinator to make this anything more than an average defense. The young guys got exposed today and the veterans look gassed. The pass rush can barely generate any pressure even against a weak O Line like the Giants.

Hopefully they see what is happening in Miami and give up on fangio people

need someone that could legit run a 4 man line when needed

and offense needs a legit OC bring someone in that could get creative with our guys

Our best case scenario is the NFL pushes us to a late Sunday game next week and the Cowboys play early. If cowboys win their game they won the division so we might as well give the starters an unofficial BYE week. If they play the Giants they'll have to play their *** off to even beat those bums

he can’t have any say in whoever the D coordinator will be. 2 failures in Gannon and Desai.

I get ****ting on the offense but 31 at home against a 3 win team should be more than enough to win. The defense literally gave up 4 straight TDs in the 2nd half
Unless Sirianni letting somebody else bring their offense in he can go man

I wouldn’t be against it i just don’t see it happening. **** is frustrating that we can never string good legitimate seasons together

This is looking like the Doug years without the SB

exactly, cant have the obvious issues and have a offensive HC and not have solutions

all the weapons we have plus pass catching RBs and we decide on that dumb playcalling on 1st and 20.. can’t run basic screens or how little we attack the middle of the field

If the only reason he was good was because of his coordinators, then you don’t need him

Hopefully they see what is happening in Miami and give up on fangio people

need someone that could legit run a 4 man line when needed

and offense needs a legit OC bring someone in that could get creative with our guys
Looking at Miami doesn’t help us. That defense has been good when everyone is healthy

Our defense was bad when everyone was healthy

AJ running off the field before our final FG attempt shaking his head then Goedert running over to him saying something makes it as clear as possible this team is sick of Johnson's play calling.

The best offenses in the league have offensive minded HCs. I love Nick but just being a game manager/decision maker/motivator isn't enough anymore. This offense is way too talented to depend on an OC to make it go.

Alsp smitty got hurt while he was blocking on that screen call.

Why they still have smitty blocking... let me know

AJ running off the field before our final FG attempt shaking his head then Goedert running over to him saying something makes it as clear as possible this team is sick of Johnson's play calling.

given how the passing game was working on the day, zero clue how we don’t attempt a single pass after going to 1st and 20

but I’ve been confused by our offense all season.. and offense with an offensive HC, so it’s hard to blame just the play caller

Not gonna happen but Im Sitting everybody next week.
Dont let Met Life field snatch a Acl/Achilles.

We the 5 seed. Deal with it.

Back
Top Bottom