🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

Sirianni said Slay and DeVonta should be ready to play Sunday which I don't get. Who gives a **** about final record. Keep them rested until they're 100%

For sure. Dude was at 1k halfway through the season. If we had better play calling, he would've likely hit 2k this year

maybe use dude what he’s the best at, running digs over the middle and getting to run after the catch

using him and smitty smarter, could imagine the numbers

The first line of his newest BS:

“AJ Brown started doing his job again Wednesday“

We interviewed him last offseason lol

something about this is so telling and damning to me

if it is true that sirianni has say into the coaching staff and we end up with another fangio wanna be and we’ve seen how stubborn he is to obvious things on the offense

cause it’s lost in the fact from Arizona winning, their defense wasnt stopping shh even though the HC knows the offense

and we were all well aware how much any decent QB ate vs our defense last year for same reasons we’re getting killed this year

except last year we didn’t have the injuries we have this year plus better LB play.. but our whole defensive philosophy last year vs mediocre QBs was this.. let them do whatever and then press in 2nd half, so basically let the talent be better

1704382725618.jpeg

We acting like Sweat and Reddick weren't balling TF out last season. Sweat had 11 sacks and Reddick had 16. This defense is just trash in the back 7 and the scheme is horrible

We acting like Sweat and Reddick weren't balling TF out last season. Sweat had 11 sacks and Reddick had 16. This defense is just trash in the back 7 and the scheme is horrible

dudes were balling this season

we’re playing really dumb and we somehow got dumber and more predictable

look at the stuff out there where reddick ends up getting kicked inside or ends up in coverage with simple motions

dudes were balling this season

we’re playing really dumb and we somehow got dumber and more predictable

look at the stuff out there where reddick ends up getting kicked inside or ends up in coverage with simple motions

Agreed 100%. When Reddick took off that cast, he was going off those next few weeks. Now suddenly teams got clamps on him. I refuse to believe a guy in his prime suddenly fell off a cliff midseason

So out of the 3 NFC South teams who do we want to play the most?

Who will give us the most trouble?

Bucs, Saints, Falcons.

Agreed 100%. When Reddick took off that cast, he was going off those next few weeks. Now suddenly teams got clamps on him. I refuse to believe a guy in his prime suddenly fell off a cliff midseason

it’s a couple things, our scheme is dumb and easily exploitable.. as I said you do certain things and on a team that got the DTs we got and BG dude ends up kicked inside to get abused.. or he ends up dropping in coverage

or the coverages give easy safety values

the more clips I see, the best youre hoping for is for the ball to get batted down

but alot of people get paid way too much money for this to be this obvious to me

So out of the 3 NFC South teams who do we want to play the most?

Who will give us the most trouble?

Bucs, Saints, Falcons.

I want the saints out the playoffs because we have their 2nd

knowing us, falcons would finally use their weapons

but I have zero clue with how stupid we’ve been.. And even though the offense has been good and obviously we still have talent, us not being as efficient as we were under Shane is hurting team as a whole

people don’t get in comparing stats from this year to last, we had games over early.. and obviously we were methodical on how we attacked teams

Back
Top Bottom