🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

I do no want dude out of Toledo.. we’ve been burned to many time by small school players. Give me Arnold or Cooper. Trade out if they are both gone

I do no want dude out of Toledo.. we’ve been burned to many time by small school players. Give me Arnold or Cooper. Trade out if they are both gone

Really?

Him and cooper are my top 2, then Arnold.. I like ucla DE but he scares me with that injury

1713960286584.png

1713968423815.png

Last edited:
I'd honestly prefer Brock to replace Goedert. We don't need a WR3 in the first round unless we plan to trade AJ after this upcoming season

Would have zero problem taking bowers especially since I think we can get off of goedert’s contract after this season kinda easily I think

Also goedert going be 30 in January and unfortunately we know he gets hurt every year

Bowers isn’t top of the list but if he makes it to reasonable trade up range, he’s in a group of guys I’d love to have (along with cooper, terrion arnold, quinyon mitchell, Jc Latham, Dallas turner)

Latu if not for the injury history.. fautanu going be 24 soon plus might be limited vs better guys

Didn’t include joe alt and top 3 WRs

Don’t want either texas guy as high as they’re being projected or Brian Thomas

Completely disagree. Illinois and Cincinnati aren’t small schools by any means but they are in the football sense. Look at Saice and Witherspoon

I don’t think Arnold is that good. If anything, I don’t think there’s a clear cut CB1.

Would have zero problem taking bowers especially since I think we can get off of goedert’s contract after this season kinda easily I think
when you pick I. The range that we are picking at, just go best player available. Hell, when you are picking in the first round period, go best player available. Regardless of positional need.

Way more important to draft a franchise player than someone who meets a specific need

But fr we have

Slay, Bradberry,Mitchell,Maddox,Ringo,Ricks,McPherson, and Rodgers

That’s not counting the PS guys and UDFAs we’ll sign. You can’t take that many dudes into camp ..somebody gotta go

Woow fellas remember how long we’ve been begging Howie to draft a quality CB ?? lol can’t believe we sat at 22 and pick a great CB .

I remember how excited k3stacks k3stacks was over Sidney jones, that’s how far we’ve come .

Back
Top Bottom