🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

so only reason I can see them keeping Press Taylor and "promoting" him is obviously to help mend things with Carson and to provide a mediator between him and Doug, which is completely idiotic.

Dog what kind of dirt does Howie have on Lurie to keep getting away with ZERO blame?

Doug’s gonna quit, idk how much more disrespect he can take. Management has been putting him in ****ty situations constantly since 2017 and 95% of them are off the field. Blame him for his in game decisions i fully understand but take some responsibility for the awful assistant coaching hires, terrible draft picks and terrible contracts.

Enough with the religion BS in this org. First Carson and Reich. Now Laurie and Roseman? Keep that **** separate man. And this coming from a devout Christian man

they fire doug and keep carson and howie im done with this dumbster fire of a owner ,, keeping a gm cause u have personal **** in common is crazyness

Just clean house

if we tried wentz and he balls, Doug and howie going look funny

we keep wentz, unless dude is perfect he and we and then will constantly hear about hurts

we move hurts anytime he does anything, we are going hear it.. we still hear about foles who has been benched twice

we move on from Doug, we’re going hear about it

just give everyone a fresh start.. hope we have something in hurts

We won’t get a head coach in here worth a damn with the mess we are in right now talent and salary cap wise

going to wind up hiring Marvin Lewis or some **** :sick:

We won’t get a head coach in here worth a damn with the mess we are in right now talent and salary cap wise

going to wind up hiring Marvin Lewis or some **** :sick:

hate to say it, let duce run it for a year or 2

but we pay our guys and support them.. we have talent just need to clean up things so we can spend again, which I think is a year thing and fixable

but if we’re getting picks for wentz and ertz, we have draft assets

Rumor mill is that Jets would be a destination for Doug because of the Joe Douglas connection. Highly doubtful it happens but ****, Wentz and Doug for the 2nd pick. Trade Hurts for a 2nd or 3rd. Draft Fields and Chase

Like how you go from his job is safe to he’s on the verge of not being here. It HAS to be tied to the rumor that teams are willing to trade for a coach rn

I assume this is the issue.. howie/lurie want him to make changes

and Doug wants to be loyal to his people, to a fault

Been saying for the longest for Lurie to sell the team. He’s the sole cause of all of this

nah.. shh could be a whole lot worse as far as owners goes, just look in our division

he cares and spends money and least he notices stuff

the problems are howie and Doug

jason peters is a perfect example should have moved on years ago.. but we continued to play dude at the expense of the team, that’s the GM and/or HC

Been saying for the longest for Lurie to sell the team. He’s the sole cause of all of this

you consistent as hell :lol:

Rumor mill is that Jets would be a destination for Doug because of the Joe Douglas connection. Highly doubtful it happens but ****, Wentz and Doug for the 2nd pick. Trade Hurts for a 2nd or 3rd. Draft Fields and Chase

Makes no sense to trade for the both of them when they can’t it get to work together now

At some point we gotta question Lurie. Sure he isn’t as bad as the other owners in the division but him letting this **** show with Howie continue on for over a decade is enough

Plus he hasn’t “tried” HARD ENOUGH for Kelly Green. Every year he’s talking about bringing it up but that’s it. Pay up and commit to purchasing the alternate helmets for your roster :emoji_triumph::emoji_rolling_eyes:

I mean we have only had a few losing seasons under dude

and he hires people and trusts them

i mean he usually gives guys 2 seasons of failure before making moves, which is rational

except in situations like with chip where it’s clear

I mean you got jerry Jones who ran jimmy johnson out of town after winning 2 Super Bowls and built that roster to win a 3rd

and he won’t employ a GM and they haven’t done shh in 25 years... plus when they get talent they let guys walk.. and they’re paying a RB and LBs like this is the 90s

synder has always been a mess and forced his team to draft haskins plus the stuff with the cheerleaders

Back
Top Bottom