🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

eagles front office is dumbster fire ... lol u fire a superbowl winning coach after 1 losing season embarrassing im embarrassed to be an eagles fan today

eagles front office is dumbster fire ... lol u fire a superbowl winning coach after 1 losing season embarrassing im embarrassed to be an eagles fan today

the team has literally never been a super bowl contender any season except the season we won.

2018 we were trash and we were supposedly a "Alshon catch away" from a SB run which is nonsense. We would've gotten smacked before we got far enough for a SB appearance.

2019 we squeaked into the playoff playing garbage teams the last few weeks. Would've had 0 shot at the playoffs had we played good teams those last 3 weeks. Then Wentz got knocked out and we were so unprepared we had 60 year old McCown have to come in

And 2020 we were a Saints loss away from a top 3 draft pick and almost lost to a rookie QB in his like 3rd game ever.

2018 - inexcusably loss those Titans and Panthers games.. yea the D was bad but the O still could’ve moved the ball. Owned by Kirk Cousins for the thousandth time and out coached by Jason Garret twice.

2019 - losses to the Dolphins and Lions. I’ll give him the Falcons loss because of all the injuries but the Flacons loss there next 6 games or something like that

I’ve come away impressed by Doug only a couple of times in the last couple years ..games that come to mind are 18 vs the Rams and Texans ..and last year vs Packers

2018 - inexcusably loss those Titans and Panthers games.. yea the D was bad but the O still could’ve moved the ball. Owned by Kirk Cousins for the thousandth time and out coached by Jason Garret twice.

2019 - losses to the Dolphins and Lions. I’ll give him the Falcons loss because of all the injuries but the Flacons loss there next 6 games or something like that

I’ve come away impressed by Doug only a couple of times in the last couple years ..games that come to mind are 18 vs the Rams and Texans ..and last year vs Packers

he was a solid coach. Not saying dude is a bum by any means. But I just feel like he's similar to Wentz in that they both need almost all factors to go their way. You give Wentz a full arsenal of weapons and he can be great. You give Doug a complete roster with no holes and he'll make them contenders. But neither can really succeed if the odds are stacked against them. Aside from the SB of course.

howie shares an agent with daboll, but then there’s the hurts thing with that

and then there are the Lincoln Riley rumors
I’d be ecstatic with either one of these guys. If we somehow get Daboll.....would be the best HC hire in the league

With Duce you have a lot of same traits that Doug had that seem to be desired from players. He's a former player, he's relatable, can lead, been with the organization as a coach for basically a decade so he offers some continuity for this transition. You see what players like Malcolm are saying, which IMO is noteworthy. Bring in some strong coaches around Deuce and I think it's worth a shot. They are already behind in the coaching search, and Philly at the moment isn't the most desirable place to be for someone outside looking in.

Last edited:
no serious coach is gona want come here and be howie and luries ***** bres!!! cant even hire your own coaches .. cant pick your own players and canr bench a qb with bad qb play ! lol

no serious coach is gona want come here and be howie and luries ***** bres!!! cant even hire your own coaches .. cant pick your own players and canr bench a qb with bad qb play ! lol

can’t bench which QB?

Back
Top Bottom