🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

I went through dude’s posts and this is the earliest I see him posting about the eagles

you clearly have too much time on your hand. yes i would have liked to have kept a super bowl winning coach.. yall just crying to damn much over wentz in here .. im a eagles fans first . dont fall in love with players b . he gone angmyways time to move on bru! Howie not going nowhere stop crying lol

you clearly have too much time on your hand. yes i would have liked to have kept a super bowl winning coach.. yall just crying to damn much over wentz in here .. im a eagles fans first . dont fall in love with players b . he gone angmyways time to move on bru! Howie not going nowhere stop crying lol
The same SB winning HC almost ran a speed option until BDN said run the Philly special. Dougie P is mid

you clearly have too much time on your hand.

you can just say you dont know how to use the search function on here

yes i would have liked to have kept a super bowl winning coach

tom couglin won 2 super bowls, he's available

dallas just hired a super bowl winning coach

and we could actually talk about the coaching doug did last season.. or how he was asked by the owner of the team to suggest a legit OC and the best he could come up with was press taylor

you can just say you dont know how to use the search function on here

tom couglin won 2 super bowls, he's available

dallas just hired a super bowl winning coach

and we could actually talk about the coaching doug did last season.. or how he was asked by the owner of the team to suggest a legit OC and the best he could come up with was press taylor

still got to much time in your hands bud...

both coached for many years after winning super bowl with their teams which proved my point u dont fire a superbowl winning coach after 1 year anyways lets hope new coach and hurts can be good and we can move in from carson dramma ..

still got to much time in your hands bud...

both coached for many years after winning super bowl with their teams which proved my point u dont fire a superbowl winning coach after 1 year anyways lets hope new coach and hurts can be good and we can move in from carson dramma ..

we are 3 years removed from that super bowl..

owner tried to give doug help last offseason

owner offered to give doug help this offseason

the best doug came up with after losing both frank reich and deflippo who both played huge roles in us winning that super bowl.. was to promote mike groh to OC, who was fired from that same position in college BY HIS OWN FATHER and then to promote press taylor who was the QB coach for wentz

we sitting here talking about the down fall of the QB

and doug's grand plan was to promote the QB coach to the OC gig

and last season press had already gotten a promotion to passing game coordinator to go along with his QBs coach job

If Fields is there at 6 ..we gotta consider it

he wont be, least i dont think.. but i with you

but depend on what we get for wentz, we gotta consider alot of things

the question is, what if trey lance is there thou

cause i'm assuming QBs are going 1-3.. maybe 4

he wont be, least i dont think.. but i with you

but depend on what we get for wentz, we gotta consider alot of things

the question is, what if trey lance is there thou

cause i'm assuming QBs are going 1-3.. maybe 4
Thinking Miami takes another QB? Or you assuming they trade for Watson

If Fields is there at 6 ..we gotta consider it
Have to. Dude could be Deshaun level franchise impacting. Verdict is still out on Hurts and BGN basically laid out a scenario in which you get Fields, trade Wentz and draft a WR in the back end of the 1st/2nd. Then you got hopefully your SB “run” in year 3 or 4 of the Fields rookie contract

But if we take a QB you're basically telling Hurts to take a seat. Which is crazy for a second year QB with 4 career starts. I wouldn't personally want them to go QB. If Hurts is a scrub over a 16 game season you end up with another 4-5 win season and then you can grab a QB next year.

Thinking Miami takes another QB? Or you assuming they trade for Watson

assuming someone trades up.. or they make the move for watson

same with jets, either they trade for watson or draft a QB

and atlanta could go QB

Back
Top Bottom