🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

Defense picked up momentum as the game went on which is literally the opposite of how Schwartz was. We'd start off solid defensively most games then get scored on all second half. This game we made adjustments to tighten things up and defense took off from there. The secondary was far from perfect but def improvements

Defense picked up momentum as the game went on which is literally the opposite of how Schwartz was. We'd start off solid defensively most games then get scored on all second half. This game we made adjustments to tighten things up and defense took off from there. The secondary was far from perfect but def improvements
No sticks coverage on third & longs is an automatic improvement

Jason Peters is not gonna make it the whole season in Chicago. Dude went to the medical tent tonight for another leg injury. I appreciate everything he did for us when he was here, but he should have retired years ago.

I was watching the game with my boy (non eagles fan) and he was telling me how good Peters looked on this one play where he had a good block on a pass rush from his side and I said "Peters issue the past few seasons wasn't skill. He just gets hurt too often." Then a few plays later he limped off the field. I'll be shocked if he finishes the season without retiring

jajaja i remebers there was jokers here mad cause we got rid of wentz.. guess what . colts look like last years eagles! its just one game but im ready to hurtz and gang to grow! some of those hurts throws wentz doesnt make so glad the cancer is gone !

jajaja i remebers there was jokers here mad cause we got rid of wentz.. guess what . colts look like last years eagles! its just one game but im ready to hurtz and gang to grow! some of those hurts throws wentz doesnt make so glad the cancer is gone !
No one was mad Wentz got traded. We were mad that Howie tried to frame him as the cancer and then expect to get the farm back on trade offers

Hurts looked good, doesn’t take away from the fact that drafting him in the 2nd round was one of the dumbest decisions ever when we had plenty of holes. It’s still **** Howie

Back
Top Bottom