🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

O Line wasn't perfect but they only let up 3 sacks with a rookie starting his first game vs one of the most pass rush heavy teams in the league. When Cam is back after the BYE, the line will be in good shape.

If AJ didn't have the quiet start those 1st two weeks, he'd be the talk of the NFL. Tyreek was like 200 years ahead after week 2 and now he's only like 60 yards ahead. Would love AJ to surpass him by seasons end

6dde2afb-7289-40c4-b3dd-e880a624d8dd.jpg

4f1e74da-87ba-410a-9f9f-16db27018a7b.jpg

BYE WEEK HERE WE COME WOOH, ALWAYS LOVE BEATING DALLAS hahahahaaahhhaah

Just realized Hurts already had PEs during the Super Bowl i thought they were Jordan Howards still, the logo on the AJ11 heel changed from 1 to JH didnt know he had his own logo

i like the 11s vs Miami
1699244967133.png

1699245496018.png

the 11s today were ok, didnt see logo at heel
1699245624048.png

Not suprised.

Can he come back by playoffs?

Forearm is a large bone to fracture so I'd guess if he's back this season, playoffs would be the time. We're about 2.5 months from playoffs and from what I've seen online, 3 months is on the short end of a fractured forearm recovery.

Cowboys have a tough stretch to end their season so if we have a solid record during our tough stretch we're in good shape. I want that NFC 1 seed so the guys can get rest

We have the #1 seed all but locked up outside of borderline shenanigans taking place

Regarding the Goedert injury, no to Gronk

We have the #1 seed all but locked up outside of borderline shenanigans taking place

Regarding the Goedert injury, no to Gronk

no we don’t

the lions seemingly have the path to the 1 seed, look at their schedule

our current lead and the fact we play the 9ers and cowboys, gives us a leg up on them.. but those teams have other loseable games beyond us

lions remaining schedule is cake.. we need the lions to remember their past for couple games

I like the lions but I’m not overly concerned

just look at their remaining schedule.. we only have a game on them

we have 2.5 on the cowboys and 2 on the 9ers and we play both

even if lions lose to the cowboys, the rest is cake

just look at their remaining schedule.. we only have a game on them

we have 2.5 on the cowboys and 2 on the 9ers and we play both

even if lions lose to the cowboys, the rest is cake
Vikings will be better with Dobbs especially once JJ is back. Those aren’t gimmies

The bears look better with the backup than Fields. That just depends on who’s playing

Denver is better than the record suggests

Saints still have a good team, inconsistent but good

They saying the hope is only 4 weeks for goedert even with surgery that could happen as soon as today

Vikings will be better with Dobbs especially once JJ is back. Those aren’t gimmies

The bears look better with the backup than Fields. That just depends on who’s playing

Denver is better than the record suggests

Saints still have a good team, inconsistent but good

obviously I hope they drop a couple.. but we got every top team outside of ravens, lions and bengals

Zero clue what our play calling was at the end

especially that 3rd and 3 call.. run it and get the 2 or 3 and we know if we get 2, we’ve going for it

I'm not looking at anyone's schedule but our own. If we don't get the 1 seed bc we lost more games than another team idc how much easier their record was, we need to take care of business.

We got Bills in that stretch who look like garbage once key guys on defense got hurt, Niners just lost 3 straight, and chiefs scored 0 second half points against a Dolphins defense that we had a good game against. If we wanna be considered the best team in the league we need to beat those teams and make that statement on the field.

Zero clue what our play calling was at the end

especially that 3rd and 3 call.. run it and get the 2 or 3 and we know if we get 2, we’ve going for it
hell the whole 4th quarter tbh, it was ugly and they seemed too content to just run the clock out instead of trying to get a first down.

Back
Top Bottom