🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

The larger problem is Howie’s roster building. All the 1 year contract we give out leads to no continuity..

And then the refusal to invest in the back 7. I love Nolan but Branch should’ve been the pick.

Also we need to find an out in the bradberry contract. Attach a pick and ship him out. He’s beyond cooked

The larger problem is Howie’s roster building. All the 1 year contract we give out leads to no continuity..

And then the refusal to invest in the back 7. I love Nolan but Branch should’ve been the pick.

Also we need to find an out in the bradberry contract. Attach a pick and ship him out. He’s beyond cooked
What’s this I’m sniffing lol

Maybe a hot take but we need a new offense next year. Siriannis offense has run its course. He gotta swallow his pride amd let somebody else install their offense in this.

Maybe a hot take but we need a new offense next year. Siriannis offense has run its course. He gotta swallow his pride amd let somebody else install their offense in this.

I thought with more time in the offense in for so many guys aspects would be added

yes I get we lost our OC, but it’s supposed to be the HCs offense

so adding motion, adding elements to the things we did well

Both sides of the ball need a change in philosophy. There’s no creativity on offense, the lack of pre snap motion is the most obvious part. Our receivers are never wide open because they run the same routes over and over nothing unique.

Defensively we’re just too slow and not physical at all. We got no one but Sidney and sometimes Reed who will hit someone hard. Everyone else in the back 7 is as finesse as it gets. Cowboys seem to have a million guys who are fast and can hit

Back
Top Bottom