🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

I'm confident Hurts is gonna have a great year next season with the proper OC and plays. He needs to rest up that knee so he can be a mobile threat as well. Not for designed runs but so he can be more decisive. A lot of his bad throws were bc he hesitated to run for yards whenever the rush got to him and threw a late pass into coverage

Sirianni is a one trick pony that get carried by his OC & DC I don’t mind keeping him but what do we do next year when the OC & DC get poached lmao ?

He seriously would’ve been my #1 priority. We had nothing behind him. So ****ing stupid ..

they really put all their eggs in the nakobe basket

And that was 1 of my biggest knocks on gannon, he easily could have found snaps for dude as a rookie

but nakobe fell because he had that injury and obviously is undersized.. and now he was injured real quick as full time starter

but you still need 2 LBs covering a ton of space when running those 5 man fronts

TJ Edwards was better than anyone we had last season but he wasn't moving the needle. JB was so trash in the secondary and with all the safety injuries throughout the year, the whole back end was getting cooked. The pass rush struggled the entire second half of the year even when we would blitz. TJ wasn't gonna be the difference to us being a SB Contender

The more time goes by I feel like he's staying, Cowboys keeping McCarthy probably swaying Lurie. They don't want to look like an unstable franchise by firing a coach that just made the super bowl last season, no matter how bad they collapsed under his watch. Bad franchises get rid of coaches at a high rate. They don't want to be looked at in that light. But I can't take this same Sirianni again next year, and DEFINITELY not these coordinators.

Dawg I cant do Sirianni

you ain’t even need to be a great defensive mind or have access to whole analytics departments to figure this shh out

it’s amazing what hurts, AJ, devonta, swift and goedert were able to accomplish when you think how simple this shh was

you know AJ and Devonta will rarely cross mid field and more than likely will run to the boundary.. you know swift will mostly be asked to run between tackles.. and normal HB screens don’t exist

Back
Top Bottom