🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

1705811827085.png

Shambles

I been saying throw the bag at a lions coach

and it ain’t this dude or patricia

Packers were a play or two away from upsetting the Niners with way less talent than we have. Which makes it even more frustrating that with our roster that these coaches couldn't accomplish **** this season.

if we go get another Fangio copy imma scream

And if we keeping dude he needs to grow some balls and call plays .. it’s no reason to go get a dude who is just goin leave. He gets one year to prove it imo

I just find it hard to be optimistic on the scheme as a whole. Blitz problems aside the lack of motion, shotgun every play, and garbage route concepts are BRUTAL.

I just cant..

I just find it hard to be optimistic on the scheme as a whole. Blitz problems aside the lack of motion, shotgun every play, and garbage route concepts are BRUTAL.

I just cant..

I’m right here with you believe me.

But if he’s back dude needs to prove it imo ..im just not interested in him being a cheerleader where we right back in the same situation in a year

I'll take my exit but you're in the unlucky position then of a coach making a Super Bowl less than a year ago

We so behind the 8ball on creativity and Functionality to other playoff teams. It feels hopeless running it back when the offense is a coach away from being elite.

Like someone else stated IF Nick has to come back , he has to call plays instead of being another Clapper like jason garret

Back
Top Bottom