🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

so all that "last year we didn't have these problems" was a lie. The difference was Jalen was able to escape from it. I won't even rewatch the super bowl because of how the defense fell apart but if I watch it now after seeing THIS years offense I'm sure a lot of things are gonna look real familiar.

Idc what Sirianni says, you have a terrible offense if it is reliant on making people miss to get an opening for a throw or big play. Period.

so all that "last year we didn't have these problems" was a lie. The difference was Jalen was able to escape from it. I won't even rewatch the super bowl because of how the defense fell apart but if I watch it now after seeing THIS years offense I'm sure a lot of things are gonna look real familiar.

Idc what Sirianni says, you have a terrible offense if it is reliant on making people miss to get an opening for a throw or big play. Period.

we still had issues.. but they weren’t as prevalent

and some of the stuff weren’t as obvious.. like we actually ran slants and curls off of the blitz in short yardage.. hell we ate up heavy blitz teams or more importantly heavy zone teams

but the lack of motion was always there.. the issues with HB screens always there.. issues with pick plays, always there

Last edited:
1706129251970.png

Back
Top Bottom