🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

They’ve been obsessed with his scheme for so long , they’re gonna hire him , based on what I saw online the Miami players weren’t a fan of him and the scheme whatsoever .

Positives are Tackling and assignments should be much improved, he seems to run a more aggressive version, and if this fails this would be officially the end of Fangio scheme forever.
Fair point. I just want innovation not retreads of the same scheme

OC hire gotta be a knockout.

Esp if they serious about letting him run the show more

im assuming they go with someone established and the pressure is on sirianni quick or else they move on

hopefully bieniemy.. but I’m assuming whoever the OC is would get the interim tag if people start getting fired

im assuming they go with someone established and the pressure is on sirianni quick or else they move on

hopefully bieniemy.. but I’m assuming whoever the OC is would get the interim tag if people start getting fired
You could put any of us at OC and we’ll have the offense jumpin lol

Talent is more of the issue than Fangio's scheme imo. He had the dolphins front 7 looking pretty good until injuries completely wrecked them

We ain't got no Jordan Phillips, Van Ginkel's and damn sure no Ramsey's on this roster. Whose scheme would yall want but also think is realistic for this roster? We ain't the Ravens, Chiefs or Niners talent wise so we starting from the bottom no matter what scheme is being run.

Talent is more of the issue than Fangio's scheme imo. He had the dolphins front 7 looking pretty good until injuries completely wrecked them

We ain't got no Jordan Phillips, Van Ginkel's and damn sure no Ramsey's on this roster. Whose scheme would yall want but also think is realistic for this roster? We ain't the Ravens, Chiefs or Niners talent wise so we starting from the bottom no matter what scheme is being run.
Ryan Nielsen was able to take a less talented Atlanta team and make the best of it , Fangio system gets carved in the middle , we got carved in the middle and so did Miami .

*Christian Wilkins lol it’s gonna be a hybrid 3-4 in which we have the line man JC-JD-Williams. Sweat and Reddick will rotate between rushing standing, possible rushing with a hand on the ground and dropping into coverage

Linebackers gotta be able to cover in zone. DBs gotta know how to pass off guys in zone.

*Christian Wilkins lol it’s gonna be a hybrid 3-4 in which we have the line man JC-JD-Williams. Sweat and Reddick will rotate between rushing standing, possible rushing with a hand on the ground and dropping into coverage

Linebackers gotta be able to cover in zone. DBs gotta know how to pass off guys in zone.
Last time I saw 3-4 with DE dropping into coverage was with Chip , Graham had a terrible year

Every good pass rusher in the league drops into coverage at times.. the key is it should be limiters to 2-3 times a game max

We had Reddick dropping 2-3 times a drive by the end of the season :lol:

Every good pass rusher in the league drops into coverage at times.. the key is it should be limiters to 2-3 times a game max

We had Reddick dropping 2-3 times a drive by the end of the season :lol:

you have to have a legit plan and you aren’t asking the pass rusher to carry dudes 15-20 yards down field or just drop into space and basically be nothing for a down

you want to drop and remove the slant option on occupy the middle of the field routes or takeaway screens

Back
Top Bottom