🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

I honestly take this to mean the opposite. If you try not to do something, it usually means that what you want to do it but will try to talk yourself out of it

I think he wants to and wife wants him to retire

Torturing myself looking at the highlights of the games this year ..we had a lot of fluke **** not go our way this season. The Ints ..just missing sacks ..seems like every game the other kicker was hitting 55+ yard FGs

I’m positive cutting Bradberry will result in a few wins ..dude lost us multiple games

Man they putting together an all star coaching staff cuz Siri was absoultely clueless down the stretch. Got me looking at him hella sideways until szn starts.

Man they putting together an all star coaching staff cuz Siri was absoultely clueless down the stretch. Got me looking at him hella sideways until szn starts.

just wanna know who gets the interim tag if dude tries to overstep in the offense

Can’t find the clip but Lane said in an interview but Lane basically said that teams adjusted after the 49ers game and we had no clue how to respond.

Complete malpractice

I read somewhere we been on the road for an opener like 6 years in a row. This year they give us a home opener in Brazil lol.

I read somewhere we been on the road for an opener like 6 years in a row. This year they give us a home opener in Brazil lol.

With the 17 game season, you either get the advantage of 9 home games and 8 road or get screwed and get 9 road games and 8 home games. NFL ****ed us labeling this a home game bc that means we got an "extra" home game which will mean we likely play one extra road game the following season.

As a way west coast fan, I was happy with the amount of prime time and MNF games we got last year only to stink it up towards Dec/Jan :lol:

We all are, Jordan.

Also idk how anybody else feels but I dont even wanna see the brotherly shove nearly as much. Have it in your backpocket but dont abuse it as a crutch. Hand the ball to a RB

BJ had a quote last year to where they were literally calling plays to get in Brotherly Shove territory in the RZ....

Like bruh

Back
Top Bottom