🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

We all are, Jordan.

Also idk how anybody else feels but I dont even wanna see the brotherly shove nearly as much. Have it in your backpocket but dont abuse it as a crutch. Hand the ball to a RB

BJ had a quote last year to where they were literally calling plays to get in Brotherly Shove territory in the RZ....

Like bruh

as with everything I want to force the defense to account for everything

for example, I wanted to see us line up in gun with everything spread out.. and then let jalen react to what the defense gave them once he had a chance to look at the defense

they go light in the box and actually spread things out, let jalen shift under center and sneak it.. or even motion someone under center to sneak it

but use the formation to lighten the box.. or line up for the sneak and then shift everyone out from the bunched set and get the defense while they’re reacting

And mailata is used to having the ball in his hands, lane was a QB at 1 point

get creative with some stuff.. even if it’s just setting the defense up to over think and all you’re doing is using an offsetting oline

that’s why I was especially high on Ben Johnson for us, I could only imagine the plays dude would come up with, with the versatility of our oline.. maliata’s background, having 3 legit centers in the middle of the oline

dont have to be overly creative to do some shh with kelce to throw the defense off and run a simple play knowing you’re still fundamentally sound and defense is going react thinking you’re doing so cute shh

Yeah Kelce gone.

We don’t need to draft OL in the first ..Howie needs to stick with how it’s been the last 2-3 drafts …address OL on day 2

Ye at 1st I had doubts but he been living it up and everywhere with everybody.. he out :lol: .

Cox said he wanna play for Pittsburgh. Its been real.

Milt breakout szn incoming

Even if Kelce is gone, we still have 2 centers on the interior and can do a whole bunch of shh with those 2 to f with teams

But I don’t know about Kelce until a couple of months.. don’t forget this the dude howie sends beer to, to convince him to come back

If we lose Haason, Howie better have a plan to chase after some free agent edge rushers bc he was the only one doing **** on the D Line the entire middle of the season

This game is a reminder of how hard it is to have a great game under the pressure of the SB and the entire country watching you and Hurts had 300 passing/70 rushing yards with 4 total TD.

If our coaching staff performs as good on paper as expected and Howie has a solid draft/free agency, I'm confident in this team's future.

Coming from this guy

IMG_0707.jpeg

His pops was a loser too

IMG_0706.jpeg

Howie must have left dude on read or something for him to be still running his mouth.

Back
Top Bottom