🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

Gonne be weird not seeing 62 in the middle of that line. I wish he could've gone out with another super bowl but he came back another year when he wasn't even supposed to. Salute

Sweat should net a 2nd round pick based on what Montez Sweat got

Love the move to get younger everybody outside of Ringo Davis Carter Nolan and Syd can go on defense imo

Screen_Shot_2018_08_09_at_11.34.09_PM.png

They’re gonna extend Smitty next year after picking up his fifth year option this year. I imagine they will move AJ at that point to soften his cap hit

I think we extend devonta this off-season because you got some big names that going be signing deals at the position

I think AJ is with us for another 2-3 years maybe 4..

Along with the guys already gone the following have a max 2 more years: lane Johnson, slay, goedert

But in 2 years I think we’re done with all the dead cap of: kelce, bradberry, fletch, slay

But it’s when we have to pay jalen carter when I’m going be concerned about moving 1 of the WRs

But if we’re able to restructure and extend reddick that’s more cap relief.. but I assume devonta comes to open more current cap space and also avoid a big hit for the 5th year

Back
Top Bottom