🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

I was holding off to hear any more leaks, but kept hearing how trash it was so thought I'd get it out of the way.

Pleasantly surprised after such low expectations.
laugh.gif
BANGS, it does.
pimp.gif

Track is hard as hell besides Nikki, but he knows what he's doing by putting her on here.

*waits for Pusha T to be a lot more direct next time*

*waits for Drake to try to brush it off again somehow*

How much more direct you want him to get?
laugh.gif

I remember when I was telling my boy that Drake couldn't go cold if he tried cuz all of his recent songs were
pimp.gif
, well I guess I was wrong
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Buc Em

OH...MY...GOD. THIS %!$! #*$*#%# BANGS. Do you know how hard this is going to go when it drops at any club/party in the country? This plus Watch The Throne are going to have a alot of dudes running to add dubstep to their upcoming albums.

It's not even dubstep influenced. chill.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

laugh.gif
Say his name a la Nas "Ether"...that is direct and not a thinly veiled diss.  I roll with the Clipse and Pusha, but his "Dreams Money Can Buy Freestyle" paled in comparison to Drake's version.  If you are going to throw shots at someone on their own beat....come harder than that weak patty cake nonsense.

Some folks just wait for this man to drop tracks so they can slander and "critique."  If you think it's wack...keep it moving, that's what's up....if you think it's dope, that's cool too.  To each their own.

He is definitely in the upper echelon at the moment...Take Care should sustain and advance his run. 

Let's be serious Drake gains nothing from going at Pusher T.

If I was Drake I wouldn't pay Pusher no mind.

Minaj wasn't that bad on here.

The song itself is crafted pretty well and its definitely going to eat up the airwaves.

I don't mind it.

Make me Proud is a good single I don't see the hate for it...
ohwell.gif

It's a 17 track album I believe, so one song made for the radio shouldn't make anyone less hyped for the the album.

Originally Posted by JesusShuttlesworth34

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

laugh.gif
Say his name a la Nas "Ether"...that is direct and not a thinly veiled diss.  I roll with the Clipse and Pusha, but his "Dreams Money Can Buy Freestyle" paled in comparison to Drake's version.  If you are going to throw shots at someone on their own beat....come harder than that weak patty cake nonsense.

Some folks just wait for this man to drop tracks so they can slander and "critique."  If you think it's wack...keep it moving, that's what's up....if you think it's dope, that's cool too.  To each their own.

He is definitely in the upper echelon at the moment...Take Care should sustain and advance his run.

THANK YOU! Dudes in here talking about, "How much more direct do you want him to be?" $#&* THAT #$&+! If Pusha T has something to Drake, say his name. Taking shots at him for no reason is extremely lame anyway. There's a video out there with duke proudly showing off his Clipse microphone.

And Drakes needs more buzz, like it or not. This single is his last chance to develop some more. I know the album won't disappoint regardless of a weak track or two thrown on as a single.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Originally Posted by Tuff G0ng

Originally Posted by CripwalkinK

http://www.missinfo.tv/in...t-more-direct-next-time/

Nvm, here's what he said on Flex's show.
I’ve never really had an issue with him. But it’s a frustrating time for alot of people right now, I get it. So if it’s directed at me, just make it a little more direct next time. I’m up for whatever.
Boi, STOPPP! 
roll.gif

don't you know he'll catch a body like that
laugh.gif
  I cant even picture Drake in a rap battle with somebody. Im not tryna call dude soft but it just seems out of his character. Dude is trippin if he dont put Free Spirit on the album.

ELLE: Why did you and Nicki pretend to get married on Twitter?
D: I don’t know if we were really pretending. I’d marry Nicki. I think Nicki would be one of the only people that would understand me at the end of all this and be able to love me.

ELLE: Did she hurt you(Rihanna)?
D: At the time it hurt, but she didn’t mean to. I’ll never put that on her. I was hurt because I started to slowly realize what it was. I guess I thought it was more. That was the first girl with any fame that paid me any mind. You spend days reading about this person in the magazines. All of a sudden you have this number-one song and you’re at some birthday party and there she is. And you’re just some naive kid from Toronto staying in some !#####-%$* hotel who got invited to this party on a whim. That’s just how it happened.

Full Interview: Elle

Back
Top Bottom