Official 2024 Boxing Thread:Canelo vs Berlanga 9/14 DAZN PPV

i think the last 3 rounds sealed it for bud

but yah at 154, im not sure power carried over so 168 its gon’ be an issue, canelo gon walk through his punches

crapford vs Barrios next

Maybe a Jose Benavides rematch

Is Ghost still fighting? Maybe Brandon Rios? Crawford needs some help

1722750462592.gif

I hope the crapford fans don’t vanish like the Haney boyzz. I still got a list of clowns that haven’t shown face

I think he would get Bud in a rematch. He was there the entire fight.

i dont think so, bud looked like he got him int he last 3 rounds and he didnt even switch stance, if he does those straights might not be as effective

but i doubt that rematch would happen

It was close enough to where he was gonna get the nod from the judges. Hats off to Madrimov, he impressed me.

Bud closing strong saved his ***

I though Crawford edged it but didn’t really show anything that would suggest he’d give Canelo any problems at 168.

Bud looked bigger in there than I thought he would, but the snap and the punch resistance isn’t the same.

I don’t blame him for going after the bag, but it sucks we aren’t going to see him against Boots.

I though Crawford edged it but didn’t really show anything that would suggest he’d give Canelo any problems at 168.

Bud looked bigger in there than I thought he would, but the snap and the punch resistance isn’t the same.

I don’t blame him for going after the bag, but it sucks we aren’t going to see him against Boots.

i think if turki offers him $20m to fight boots, he will

dudes obviously looking for the biggest payday because he knows he is about to hang em up

That fight all but sealed it for Bud getting that Canelo fight. I don’t want to see a dead body in the ring and nobody else should as well.

Lowkey if someone wanted to say Matrimov won and Bud didn’t “take” the belts from the champ I wouldn’t be mad.

Fight was really a draw

Last edited:
Crapford only shines when he fights the indongos and the shells of kell brook, but I’m telling ya this guy was gunna get stopped by an out of shape, inactive gamboa.

Please don’t run from Vergil at 154 like he did at 147

You can't tell me the Saudis ain't tryna destabilize America

This is diabolical behavior from Turki Al-Sheikh
It’s Riyad Season. I think long cards and concerts are part of their formula. No one has told the Sheikh that sometimes less is more. I hate long cards. Four, stretch five is the most.

His Excellence Was Tripping Last Night With The Theatrics.

I Fell Asleep AFTER The Dude Won The Lucid And When I Woke Up The Fight Just Started. :lol:

Not Sure The Time But Was It Close To 1 When The Fight Started?

Back
Top Bottom