🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

This the only thread where sales are stressed because that's all the fans got to stand on right now after that terrible *** music he delivered. Y'all deserve better for real, he needs to drop a solo project of good music for u guys.

Drake hive and ye hive are by far the worse

Lol please. Yeah right. Who else is selling [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

Exactly.

In the Kendrick thread everybody happy he won a Grammy they gon talk about it, it's not rocket science it's the thread of the artist...of course ppl gon post the accomplishments they make.

TELL ME j cole fans don't brag about how he went platnium with no features?? I'll wait

If future or trash mane could get multi platnium plaques y'all would be talking about it too :lol:

I don't get it...

Will & Co: We want artists (Drake) to pay homage to the south if he's gonna be influenced by their music

Drake: ok, heres a tape with future, and one with gucci

Will & Co.: bu bu but he's riding Guccis wave, Drake needs this co-sign, he's a vulture

Which one is it boys
We don't want that ***** to pay homage to nothing but canada :lol:. ***** not even from here, he don't owe the south ****. He took their sound amongst many, what he gonna go do a tape with everyone he stole from. Drake and sauce walka tape coming soon.

But Grammys dont matter remember? Why they talking about it in the Kendrick thread?

Lol please. Yeah right. Who else is selling [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

Exactly.

In the Kendrick thread everybody happy he won a Grammy they gon talk about it, it's not rocket science it's the thread of the artist...of course ppl gon post the accomplishments they make.

TELL ME j cole fans don't brag about how he went platnium with no features?? I'll wait

If future or trash mane could get multi platnium plaques y'all would be talking about it too :lol:
Noone cares b. The pop album sold cool, but u gonna use that to shadow the trash music he delivered. Aubrey gave u some lazy *** work Cuz he knew it was gonna sell anyway. Deal with it, aj.

Noone cares b. The pop album sold cool, but u gonna use that to shadow the trash music he delivered. Aubrey gave u some lazy *** work Cuz he knew it was gonna sell anyway. Deal with it, aj.

:lol: aye millions of ppl loving it bro. They streaming it as we speak :pimp: :pimp: oh but wait, they must be white teens and little girls [emoji]129300[/emoji]

It's kinda fun going back at the haters lol. They really ain't got much to say but rehashed stuff they heard or read somewhere else :lol:. And then when they fav artists are future and trash mane, Or sauce walka they're easy targets

Last edited:
Don't forget the Weeknd aka "Abel" Hive

Forgot about them 
laugh.gif

They tried to make PND disappear when he came out 

:lol: aye millions of ppl loving it bro. They streaming it as we speak :pimp: :pimp: oh but wait, they must be white teens and little girls [emoji]129300[/emoji]

It's kinda fun going back at the haters lol. They really ain't got much to say but rehashed stuff they heard or read somewhere else :lol:. And then when they fav artists are future and trash mane, Or sauce walka they're easy targets
A few exceptions like u but yea for the most part :smile:

Big Sean is underrated and I wish he made an album with that typical Detroit beat style or at least did a few songs in that vein

Big Sean is mad soft and commercial. That's why they not ****** with him at all. Detroit was cool, DSP was real good but I think he going in a different direction.

Drake wack for even making music with Gucci after son was ******** all over him back in 09 and 10.

Last edited:
Wale the most underrated foreal, people always talk about how bad hiphop was but don't even know what they're missing with TAAN

Last edited:
Big Sean is underrated and I wish he made an album with that typical Detroit beat style or at least did a few songs in that vein
He can't do that tho. That's like asking chance the rapper or ye to do drill music. That music comes with a level of authenticity and certain **** u gotta talk, he not the one to do that talking. That card would get pulled fast.

Longevity wise I think Sean hasn't even started to peak yet...he's most likely gonna be around another 10 years

Detroit don't like none of their famous rappers it seems. :lol:

Legit think the only rapper in history I never really hear ppl from Detroit bad mouth is Blade Icewood.

Back
Top Bottom