🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Originally Posted by D723

What's the retail on those crewnecks?
$150.
grin.gif

I had money to blow though and I had sweaty mutha****as in line surrounding me for about 45 minutes...I was not leaving that line empty handed (this was at OVOFest). I intended on buying the varsity jacket but I was NOT ready to drop 5 bills on it.

No. He hadn't heard it yet. He's asking for confirmation of The Motto being weak (as it had already been stated to be) then he's saying [if so,] damn...take care is looking like an epic fail.

He then hears the song and questions everyone saying it was weak...because he doesn't share that opinion after hearing it.

I have no idea why I just explained that.

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

No. He hadn't heard it yet. He's asking for confirmation of The Motto being weak (as it had already been stated to be) then he's saying [if so,] damn...take care is looking like an epic fail.

He then hears the song and questions everyone saying it was weak...because he doesn't share that opinion after hearing it.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

pimp.gif

Strong Statement by Eskay...

I wish I hadn't heard Thank Me Later in bits and pieces too...ruined the completeness of the album but it was a good effort.

October’s Very Own & Roots join forces to release this very limited edition Varsity jacket. Previously unavailable to the public, this jacket will be released globally at fine retailers around the world. Nomad is the exclusive retailer in Canada  & will release the jacket on Saturday, November 5th, 2011 at our Richmond Street location.
via Nomad
o3.jpg

o4.jpg

o5.jpg

o6.jpg

o1.jpg

o7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom