🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

splifftv is a trash director

no shopping is trash and so is this video

tyra banks? that wouldve been cool 20 years ago. shouldve got someone younger/relevant

why did drake make a video for one of the weakest songs on the album?

Last edited:
Let me be the first to say that I don't think it'll stick,

But word is Drake has a tape on deck to come out sometime in October, Comeback Season 2. Tentative though. 

Let me be the first to say that I don't think it'll stick,

But word is Drake has a tape on deck to come out sometime in October, Comeback Season 2. Tentative though. 

Oh word? If true Drizzy really trying to get the backpackers back on the bandwagon with this.

Oh word? If true Drizzy really trying to get the backpackers back on the bandwagon with this.

Yeah I hope it sticks and we get it before the year is out.

The Title / theme and project has apparently been in the works since early this year.

My personal pet peeve, when artists drop a sequel to a project years later after having other projects in between. The title alone will hold it to go against the first Comeback Season to see if it's as good instead of being a standalone project. We'll see

Childs play vid
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Dope lil short movie, one of the best tracks on the album
pimp.gif

So did Wayne actually retire if so hope he and drake do one last colab

Also maybe drake and trey songz link back up for come back season [emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

That _ Wayne is defeated. He keep screaming **** Cash Money while Birdman is still holding him and his album hostage. What was the point in having Young Money if Birdman owns more of it than him (51/49). Birdman played this _.

If Wayne signed to the Roc in 04-05 man.

The whole landscape of rap would be different.

Hov, drake, Wayne, Kanye, Sean, Nicki, Pusha, common, j. Cole, Cam, Juelz, Vic Mensa, possibly more all on the same label

Last edited:
Jay-z would have did Wayne like Young Chris and Neef

Possibly

But wasn't Hov retired around that time anyways

It would have been interesting how they pushed the "Best Rapper Alive Since The Best Rapper Retired" gimmick if they were all under the same house

Back
Top Bottom