🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

I was in kind of a low point in life when the album dropped and it takes me right back to those moments. Was even in the middle of an on and off breakup so i always skipped Marvins room.
So relieved to have been delivered from that bleak period.

What are these "Weak songs"? Just curious to see where everyone's head is.

Cause people called Worst Behaviour a weak song and that's one of my favourites.

As far as Take Care, Shot for Me is definitely a weak song.  I'll throw We'll Be Fine and Make Me Proud up there as well.  

NWTS: Probably Hold On, We're Coming Home, Own It, and Connect.  Started from the Bottom was cool until it turned into a catch phrase.

Worst Behavior is middle of the pack to me.

What are these "Weak songs"? Just curious to see where everyone's head is.

Cause people called Worst Behaviour a weak song and that's one of my favourites.

Even though its a single, Make Me Proud is the only song that qualifies as weak to me.

Last edited:
Connect weak? Aw hell nah :smh: that's one of his best songs.

Honestly the only song I don't like on take care is over my dead body

Nwts is perfect I wouldn't change anything except maybe add 5am in Toronto my personal favorite drake album

Connect is the best singing Drake song ever. Wylin.

Idk what if anything detail contributed to 305.

Connect is on a whole nother level
I'd pick TC as THE album to sum up Drakes career
But NWTS is my personal favorite to this day

Club Paradise 
nthat.gif

Make me call my bros for assistance... I need the year and model of Savage's Ferrari. Joint makes me cringe everytime i see it. It's stupid. :smh:

1. Take Care (Arguable classic. His best LP.)
2. So Far Gone (Classic. Arguably greatest mixtape ever put together.)
3. Comeback Season
4. Room for Improvement
5. If Your Reading This
6. Nothing Was The Same
7. What a Time
9. Thank Me Later

Worst behavior and 305 can go. Too much, from time, and furthest thing my favorites from NWTS

Take care man I love that ****

Cameras
The ride
Crew love
Marvins room
Look what you've done

Just like singing drake more

Wish Worst Behavior was never made. Brutal hook and with that awful yelling flow the entire time. He had to have been breathing heavily like Big Pun while recording that.

Worst behavior :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Love that song, yelling slow then switches it up with a dope verse at the end. One of my favs off NWTS

Back
Top Bottom