🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

If y'all even gotta question having a reaction to somebody pissing on u!or even gettin piss indirectly splashed on u if I wanna say that then you already lost :lol: :smh: ...drake ran out the theater, that's what it sound like most of his fans would do

Why is no one questioning why that guy goes around peeing on people in the first place? Who does that? That's his thing? Like he projectile pees on people and says "what now?"

Why is no one questioning why that guy goes around peeing on people in the first place? Who does that? That's his thing? Like he projectile pees on people and says "what now?"
Somebody gets piss on u n u gon be worried bout why they did it instead of the fact that's there is piss on u ? ...Lol wut?

I bet nobody would piss on him now. Since he got the sand colored FN and what not. 
giphy.gif

Who gives a **** why he did it, the question is what you gonna do about getting pissed on?

That some **** a sucka would think about....you might be a sucka

He was drunk and being silly is what i remember someone being there who expounded on it saying the night Wanna Know dropped. He pissed near Drake and a few little pee pee pebblets might have gotten on his shoes and pants.

Nevertheless...

Convicted murderer or not

Intentional sober pee pee or not

Full on golden shower or just a little asparagus mist on my upper lip

Either ******* way

There's gonna have to be some type of understanding reached before we respectively continue on with our lives...for my own sanity

***** that is biological warfare

Last edited:
Quote:

He was drunk and being silly is what i remember someone being there who expounded on it saying the night Wanna Know dropped. He pissed near Drake and a few little pee pee pebbles might have gotten on his shoes and pants.

Nevertheless...

Convicted murderer or not

Intentional sober pee pee or not

Full on golden shower or just a little asparagus mist on my upper lip

Either ******* way

There's gonna have to be some type of understanding reached before we respectively continue on with our lives...for my own sanity

***** that is biological warfare
What if you were peeing at the urinals and it didn't have dividers, and some guy rushes to the urinal next to you with pent up, hella high velocity pee and you see a single drop of splashback go off of his urinal and land on your shoe? Your reaction?

You gotta differentiate between these pee scenarios. It can't be the same all across the board.

"Asparagus mist on the upper lip" sounds like a situation where I would have to go to prison though.

Last edited:
Quote:

What if you were peeing at the urinals and it didn't have dividers, and some guy rushes to the urinal next to you with pent up, hella high velocity pee and you see a single drop of splashback go off of his urinal and land on your shoe? Your reaction?

You gotta differentiate between these pee scenarios. It can't be the same all across the board.

"Asparagus mist on the upper lip" sounds like a situation where I would have to go to prison though.

i'm first gonna wonder why he rushed to use the urinal next to me in the first place

i hate when ****** do that WITH dividers, let alone when there's no boundaries and my whole entire **** is just out chilling and you choose to come right next to me

but to answer your question, i'd definitely say something and my next move would be based off of his reaction...

it's really nothing you can do about the physical piss on your shoes except wipe it off, it's more about the disrespect than the piss (although i don't like my own piss on me let alone someone else's)...if he's respectful about it and recognizes that it was an accident you can't really be THAT angry about it, pee pee mist comes with the territory of using urinals, it's not like he purposely did it

the above scenario is in the context of the bathroom though...sometimes i splash on my own shoes with urinals, that's just how urinals are set up...if we got an infrared light there is probably a permanent fog of pee pee mist around the bottom half of most gas station urinals

but for another grown man to walk around and entire theater and pick you as the one who's pie enough to not say or do anything about you pulling your **** out near him, let alone proceeding to rev up some piss and piss anywhere near you is a whole different type of disrespect

and then to top it off you run out of the theater like dude from friday who got his gramma chain snatched?

i don't know man, every one has different things that make them mad but damn.

Last edited:
Not to mention, the discussion is even more funny when we look at how far Drake has come to start feeling himself.

From being scared to say something about being pissed on to having OVO colorway guns and being this machiavellian mob boss who puts hits on ****** who make him nervous :lol:.

eCwiCK2.gif

Respect for not having fans believe it's dropping on that date. Other artists need to take note.

Last edited:
I'm thinking he's gonna drop it either on Christmas which also happens to be the first day of Hanukkah or the 24

Nah, "Fake Love" & "Sneakin" have been out for a month now. It would have been just on time. However, He probably wants to pump one more single out before Christmas.

I think it'll be a compilation, with some tracks (majority) from Drake, and some standalone OVO songs, etc

30 songs or so

Last edited by a moderator:
THE WEEKND TALKS POSSIBLE JOINT PROJECT WITH DRAKE

Are The Weeknd and Drake plotting a Watch the Throne-like joint project?

It certainly seems possible after listening to Abel Tesfaye talk about his “homie” Aubrey Graham during a Beats 1 interview promoting his new album Starboy.

“He came in as my big bro and showed the world what I could do,” said The Weeknd. “From then on, he’s always been supporting me and I’ve always been supporting him. Behind the scenes, we’re still very close but it’s cool that the world can see us doing our own thing. OVO/XO will always be there.

“It’s cool to have both monsters work together as opposed to one monster and one little guy coming in,” he added. “It’s dope, like Kanye and Jay Z, when [Watch the Throne] happened.”

Asked if a joint project could happen between the Canadian stars, Abel responded: “Maybe. Why not?”

There have been murmurs of a feud between Drake and The Weeknd since Abel opted not to sign with OVO. Last year, he said working with Drizzy on Take Care was difficult. “I gave up almost half of my album,” he explained. “It’s hard. I will always be thankful—if it wasn’t for the light he shined on me, who knows where I’d be. And everything happens for a reason. You never know what I would say if this success wasn’t in front of me now.”

But now, things seem positive between the two. “He’s the homie,” added The Weeknd. “At the end of the day, that’s my guy. Oliver, 40, all of Toronto. There wouldn’t be any new artists from there if it wasn’t for Drake making Toronto cool because it wasn’t cool. Let’s be honest. Canada wasn’t ever cool.”

Meanwhile, Drake shared the love right back on Instagram by posting the artwork for Starboy. “Out now,” he wrote. “Congrats @theweeknd and the whole XO man dem.”

Back
Top Bottom