🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Lord Knows is on some epic $%$
sick.gif

Originally Posted by SoundnFury

3 stacks verse....
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Seriously kept playing that over and over, just his verse.
I need new music from him, one of my favorite ARTISTS ever not just rappers

It's just ok so far for me...and I'm from Toronto...can't really get into it TBH besides the obvious bangers...I'll let it sit and soak in a bit first before my final judgement.

Originally Posted by ToAirIsNotHuman23

i skip more songs on this ablum than I did on TML, and I skipped like 7 tracks on that album...''/

If you're already skipping tracks then how will they even possibly grow on you? You obviously won't be seeing the good in every track after a listen or two.

I don't think anyone's really sleeping on Andre...lol.

3 Stacks and Kendrick prolly got the best verses on the album...

It's funny people are saying he is rapping about nothing when the most songs on the album are stories from his life. If you want to hear music with some substance why are you listening to drake?

Originally Posted by RedMan

It's funny people are saying he is rapping about nothing when the most songs on the album are stories from his life. If you want to hear music with some substance why are you listening to drake?

And as a follow up, if putting his life over instrumentals isn't considered music of substance, then what really is?

If Drake isn't spitting content on this album, I would love to hear your opinion about 2 Chainz and any other trash #%# rapper.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Originally Posted by ToAirIsNotHuman23

i skip more songs on this ablum than I did on TML, and I skipped like 7 tracks on that album...''/

If you're already skipping tracks then how will they even possibly grow on you? You obviously won't be seeing the good in every track after a listen or two.
Yup... That theory just isn't adding up when Drake is more Introspective than ever on this album.

Originally Posted by CripwalkinK

Grammy in the making for this album?

Yo, turn down the slurping like 2 notches. You go too hard in the Drake and Weeknd Thread. As someone from Toronto you embarassing me fam.

Originally Posted by quik1987

Yo, turn down the slurping like 2 notches. You go too hard in the Drake and Weeknd Thread. As someone from Toronto you embarassing me fam.

roll.gif

If Drake isn't spitting content on this album, I would love to hear your opinion about 2 Chainz and any other trash #%# rapper.

this..

Originally Posted by quik1987

Lol only asking a question kid, it's not that serious.

Back
Top Bottom