🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Production on point as always... 

Will have to give some more spins to absorb this

Better sequencing, features, range of sounds than Views. not great, but clearly an improvement but it plays in the exact same ballpark,

It won't bode well for him to end up making the same album over and over for eternity

Mind explaining what would you like him to change? Want different kind of sounds? Subject matter? More bars?

People will deny it but theres no doubt Drake is top 3 in the game right now...you decide who fills those other 2 spots

nah this aint no views , this is good 
laugh.gif

Finally getting into this and I'm not mad at all. This is really high grade pop music. I can see why people won't like it but I'm all in. This gonna be fun to ride around in the car to.

Finally getting into this and I'm not mad at all. This is really high grade pop music. I can see why people won't like it but I'm all in. This gonna be fun to ride around in the car to.

:x :x :x so I should just listen to Pitbull's Climate Change???

ihust1e ihust1e still running it thru...theres more songs i do like than i don't like...i always like the rap-only joints like Do Not Disturb and Can't Have Everything...I wanna say 5-6 joints will be deleted

First time hearing it; what's up with this Jamaican thing he's doing? I know he's been doing it for a minute, but still....:rolleyes the sooner that stops the better

This album is weak, and the UK rappers featured on it are weak as well. I don't know where this ripping off of Jamaican music came from, but it really is bad. And worst of all, Kanye's rap career needs to be put out of its misery.

This album is weak, and the UK rappers featured on it are weak as well. I don't know where this ripping off of Jamaican music came from, but it really is bad. And worst of all, Kanye's rap career needs to be put out of its misery.
It's a playlist, not an album
More of a mixtape really
Not sure why everyone is calling this an album

Back
Top Bottom