🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That's all.

Lose You is a straight up therapy session for the boy.

Why is my struggle different than others?
Only child that’s taking care of his mother as health worsens and bills double
That’s not respectable all of a sudden?
I don’t get a pat on the back for the come up?

Damn.. :smh:
Remember when I bought Ciely the fake Chanel wallet
She knew that s_ was a fraud but never told me about it
Nowadays when we catching up we just laugh about it
Can't describe my life is like when she ask about it

These kind of bars >>>. This is mad relatable.

4 or 5 songs worth keeping... Out of 22. UK features were nearly unbearable. Drakes fake Jamaican accent has GOT to go. Production here is hit or miss. A lot of airballs on production tho. Won't even bother trying to brainwash myself into thinking "ya know.. It's not that bad. It's growing on me." no. Especially after pushing this back for like 6 months? No way

Really shocked this guy feels like he has to apologize for Views. I can't rank it so quickly, but I'm not mad at all the "This is better than Views" statements

Last edited:
Don't know how cats saying Ye cooked gave yall nothing but pre-Graduation bars :
"Your boy all glowed up
Every time we touch down, bet it go up
'Member doin' shows, ain't nobody show up
Pour your heart out, ain't nobody show love
They used to laugh when my whip was on the tow truck
'Til me and bein' broke finally broke up"
Overall album decent sounds like your typical drake album but more raps and Drake's lyrics are cutting way deeper. Any track with Thugga [emoji]128293[/emoji], Portland might be fav with track after it not far behind, and the intro and outro are [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]. 8/10 for me still wanna see Drake try different sound cause this really does sound like Views 2.0 and FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DROP THIS ISLANDS SOUND YOU FROM CANADA AY!!!

There's four ways you have to listen to a Drake project before you are able to evaluate it.

1. Once through a decently powered blu tooth speaker.
2. Once through a studio quality headset
3. And one listen through your cars sound system, I drive out to Vegas every 6-8 weeks and this playlist will make that 4 hour drive a little easier.

And lastly
4. You have to listen to it late at night with the lights out and couple of candles lit. A speaker or headset up to you.

[emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
I feel like this is the album that One Dance / Hotline Bling could've been on. It's that dancy / summer vibe.

I'm not digging the whole Jamaican accent ting. You ever date a girl and put her onto, let's say 90s hip hop and then yall break up and she's still into 90s hip hop and it her thing.. I tink this is what Rihanna did to Drake.

Like if he dated an english chick, he'd be into the whole grime sound
If this were the early 2000s, he'd prob do the whole reggaeton thing

I'm only 7 tracks in and I'm enjoying what I'm hearing so far.

Edit: WOW @ Sampha on 4422. Love unexpected features. Also was not expecting to hear Hiatus Kaiyote in the opener.

Last edited:
Where is this sentiment coming from? Is it from a line or did he say something in an interview?

The last OVO sound radio show he was talking about Views. He basically said that that album wasn't intended to be THE one, or the definitive album of his career. That it was what it was and kinda rushed. He said onced they released it they immediately moved on to other things

Its not an album guys....its a playlist [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji].
It's an album, not sure how we let get away with saying nonsense like that.

Glad someone finally said it :lol: people letting all these fancy ways of dropping stuff fool them. There was like a 5 month build to this, and it will be on sale if it's not already. The whole "playlist" thing was a clever marketing strategy.

Back
Top Bottom