🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Didnt think Take Care could be dethroned but More Life has a strong case.

1A. TC
1B. ML

son this ***** really do got hits

I was just running thru his 2014 joints...

0 to 100

Days in the East

2 On

How Bout Now

Draft day

just to name a few

sick.gif

My job sent me on business trip and paid for us to stay at the Sheraton.... My coworker refused to stay the night because he said Drake made it uncool to stay there[emoji]128563[/emoji]Needless to say his days are # with our company

Last edited:
My job sent me on business trip and paid for us to stay at the Sheraton.... My coworker refused to stay the night because he said Drake made it uncool to stay there[emoji]128563[/emoji]Needless to say his days are # with our company
Refuse to believe this.

Dead :lol:

Why Drake so scared of xxxtentacion? :rofl:

I'm glad the young man is sticking up for himself and not letting Shang Tsung steal without putting up a fight

Ducktales b

t minus and 40 lowkey started that whole moody toronto sound thats dominating the game rn

t minus missed out on millions by taking that break

i dont understand why urban artists go through that religious phase and miss out on all that money just to come back and make the same type of music when youre not as hot or someone else is doing your style better than you

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom