🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Rihanna bought hers back a few years ago after the Def Jam deal

How was she able to do that in such a short period of time though. Labels Ain't just giving up masters like that, and we are talking about smash hit, #1hit queen, pop sensation Rihanna, not a trap artist. She must have some dope people in her circle.

Looking back, Drake's situation with CM was inevitable. But I can't imagine what his career would look like without him being there.

He outgrew the label by 2013 so the fact he's still signed to them its crazy. I heard More Life was his last album for CM but same thing was said 2 years ago with IYRT.

Looking back, Drake's situation with CM was inevitable. But I can't imagine what his career would look like without him being there.

He outgrew the label by 2013 so the fact he's still signed to them its crazy. I heard More Life was his last album for CM but same thing was said 2 years ago with IYRT.

I didn't notice it @ da time but when Wayne or Nicki wasn't on NWTS that should of been a sign.

Last edited:
any of More Life end up on the radio?

Ice Melts
Passionfruit
Portland

could do some numbers

Last edited by a moderator:
As recently as Sacrifices​.

"I'm talking Baby like Stunna, I'm talking Baby like Face"

That had to make Wayne heated :lol:

In the Beats1 interview he chose Wayne's side. I'd be surprised if they're talking to each other, especially after this new lawsuit.

Last edited:
Sacrifices and Madiba Riddim need to get pushed.

Thug kilt that man. Hell, everybody did. Drake got off with the 21 Savage flow.

My reaction when he said: "Big dawg from the 6" [emoji]128580[/emoji] :smh: :pimp: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom