🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Do Not Disturb is the best closeout track, followed by 6PM in NY, imo

30 for 30 was probably the least best

jalen ramsey post game interview after his lil scuffle with steve smith a few years ago

HGCO_Tqpyy0

“Drake is brilliant,” Ghost told members of the press after being asked about the Canadian emcee. “I don’t look at Drake like these other little rhyme guys nowadays, because I think he can really spit a rhyme. So I put him in a different category.”

“A lot of people might try to play him out … but I’m a lyricist, so once my antennas go up and I hear somebody who sounds really nice on the beat and got a lot of fans and stuff like that … I keep listening to him,” Ghost explained according to Yahoo Music Canada. “He’s just one who caught my ear. He’s really, really doing his thing. I can’t (dump) on him. Nothing bad I can really say about him.”

:pimp:

Did drake really write live up to my name?

Yup, along with Not Nice from Party, Money in the Bank from Baka, among others.

That's why is kind of silly to jump on him about his pen, but whatever lol

Damn, Not Nice is my jam...kinda surprised it didn’t get more attention...

Don’t Run sounds like Drake wrote it too

“I’ll be back in 2018 to give you the summary” :smokin

I’m hoping he goes back to the IYRTITL approach of dropping whatever new project he’s got in stores. No expectation setting, no overt talk about his past projects, just new music to digest.

Last edited:
Glad there's some new music to look forward to for the weekend including the quavo collab

Hopefully dude drops other tracks randomly too

Lol this is funny because when the QM ref tracks leaked it was "Oh drake don't write" but now that Drake refs are leaking left and right, it's silent.

Lol the funniest part is drake has written for the goat Wayne.

Words came straight from his mouth. He posted a song on he blog a while ago with him saying soowoo and all that and explained it was a song made for Wayne.

The writing thing is a pointless argument, ****** had their mind made up about Drake before those allegations

Back
Top Bottom