🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

its gonna be dope to see all these stories unfold years from now. cuz drake rarely speak on ****.
Don't push me 'cause I'm way too uneasy nowadays
These guys move so greezy nowadays
I tell you my life and y'all don't believe me when I say it
Save my stories for down the line
I'm too ahead of the curve every time
Just total the hits and see what you find
You SWV 'cause you weak
And I'm always, always on your mind

40 told ak a few things.

weekend and drake are beefin over hos

those reference tracks aren't all QM, drake and him made them together

he told the real diddy vs drake story, diddy never slapped drake, tried to sucker punch him but missed, hit his shoulder but the bodyguard dislocated drake shoulder trying to pull him out the whip

tweet mill was given rico, the whole song

and the best part,

jay z hit 40 on some smooth "we gotta do something before I tapout the game.." 40 hit him with a "nah" :rofl: :rofl:

If all this is true wow.
This. It’s interesting that when it comes to Drake, Quentin was “writing with him”, but when it comes to Meek, “he had the whole song” handed it him. Would love to find out the truth.

This. It’s interesting that when it comes to Drake, Quentin was “writing with him”, but when it comes to Meek, “he had the whole song” handed it him. Would love to find out the truth.

Wasn’t it produced by OVO guys? Not hard to believe they made the song and let Meek have it for his album. Meek even said he thought Drake was referring to him in his verse, so the song had to be done by the time Meek got it.

No they’re saying they gave meek the whole song in reference to ppl ****ting on drake over “crew love” being a Weeknd song on Drake’s album.

He’s basically using meek as an example to one of the many times drake may given someone a song and that person add vocals and put it on their album. He’s just pointing out the hypocrisy in ppl bashing drake for it but no one else

i knew meek trash *** didn’t fit the song...his verse was trash

Damn now that makes me think what it woulda sounded like with 2 verses from drake. :smh:

No they’re saying they gave meek the whole song in reference to ppl ****ting on drake over “crew love” being a Weeknd song on Drake’s album.

He’s basically using meek as an example to one of the many times drake may given someone a song and that person add vocals and put it on their album. He’s just pointing out the hypocrisy in ppl bashing drake for it but no one else

The people who were blowing those allegations up were the people who already didn’t like Drake

You got so many industry people that have vouched for him and his pen...people was already counting Drake out as a top tier rapper before all the QM stuff, it’s not like all of that changed peoples opinions one way or the other...even Meek acknowledge the disses being penned by Drake and them being hot

None of that matters cause Drake being the hybrid artist he is kinda removes him from greatest rapper convo anyway

:lol: :lol:

Ja2E2sB.gif

Akademiks talked to Boi-1da for a couple hours too. It’s on YouTube...this next album bout to be the goat

This n**** Am infiltrating OVO :lol:

If he had a team behind him he could be serious with this new ig style of media

Back
Top Bottom