🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Acts with the most Hot 100 entries: @GLEEonFOX 207 | @drake 161 | @LilTunechi 137 | @ElvisPresley 108 | @S_C_ 97 | James Brown 91 | @chrisbrown 90

He’s eclipsing Glee at this point no? I think they been at 207 for a while (the shows over is my guess)

Well people discredited One Dance as being a “solo” number 1 because of the features (deflection)

But God’s Plan is all solo, so that’d be a good look

Yeah I hope it breaks the record too. That way the haters that said “well he doesn’t have a solo” “well it’s a pop song” won’t be able to say **** :lol:

RAP SOLO #1 :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Were in the Official Drake thread discussing him potentially breaking his own Hot 100 #1 record.

Why is that hard to understand?

You right :lol: forgot where I was for a second. I'm just saying, no one outside of this thread as far as hip-hop/rap goes really care about what's on the Billboard top 100. That list usually consist of mainstream/pop acts (which Drake partly is).

It seems like some of you are aggy/irritated that people criticize his music, and you're using this billboard chart to validate it, but no one really cares about billboard charts at the end of the day, except y'all in this thread.

You right :lol: forgot where I was for a second. I'm just saying, no one outside of this thread as far as hip-hop/rap goes really care about what's on the Billboard top 100. That list usually consist of mainstream/pop acts (which Drake partly is).

It seems like some of you are aggy/irritated that people criticize his music, and you're using this billboard chart to validate it, but no one really cares about billboard charts at the end of the day, except y'all in this thread.

giphy.gif

Using Billboard to validate his music WTF? :rofl::rofl:

Fam take a nap or something your reaching out here :smh:

Using Billboard to validate his music WTF? :rofl::rofl:

Didn't mean using billboard to validate his whole catalog. I like Drakes music :lol: I'm not a "hater". It's just funny how y'all post these billboard stats every week like they actually mean something deeper than the fact that Drake is a popular artist. Because at the end of the day, that's mostly all billboard is. He's a popular artist whos songs get played a lot.

Again, y'all said it yallselves that God's Plan isn't even that great of a song. So what exactly are y'all trying to prove by posting these statistics, and caring about them so much?

Didn't mean using billboard to validate his whole catalog. I like Drakes music :lol: I'm not a "hater". It's just funny how y'all post these billboard stats every week like they actually mean something deeper than the fact that Drake is a popular artist. Because at the end of the day, that's mostly all billboard is. He's a popular artist whos songs get played a lot.

Again, y'all said it yallselves that God's Plan isn't even that great of a song. So what exactly are y'all trying to prove by posting these statistics, and caring about them so much?

Fam, when you are a fan of someone, you want to see them win. So when you see people in here posting those stats, they just happy that the guy that they are a fan of, is winning. Simple.

It's the same reason why someone would post Kobe's stats if they were a fan of his, or Jordan's stats. Simple concept lol

Fam, when you are a fan of someone, you want to see them win. So when you see people in here posting those stats, they just happy that the guy that they are a fan of, is winning. Simple.

It's the same reason why someone would post Kobe's stats if they were a fan of his, or Jordan's stats. Simple concept lol

You're right. But when I see people saying things like "I hope this song stays #1 so people can't say he only does this", or "I want him to beat out Kendrick to see the Kendrick stans get mad", it just makes it seem a little deeper than just wanting to see him win :lol:

You're right. But when I see people saying things like "I hope this song stays #1 so people can't say he only does this", or "I want him to beat out Kendrick to see the Kendrick stans get mad", it just makes it seem a little deeper than just wanting to see him win :lol:

Kendrick? Lol what nobody mentioned kendrick :lol:

Back
Top Bottom