🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

You know the drill, gotta open it in chrome. Samsung browser and beta be tripping lately.

Edit, figured it out, tracking blocker has to be disabled.

Last edited:
Magnum opus soon come
20B96899-F6DF-45EE-830E-B602D98D1276.png

LMAO @ the Twitter account named word on road

How come there wasn't an OVO Radio episode this Saturday? I thought it was a weekly ting

Wonder what direction this album will go in

More Life was good but I feel like it came and went, videos would’ve done it justice IMO

Didn't have the traditional rollout of a album plus I feel like IYRTITL had a lot more buzz than More Life did.

Bring that up because I feel neither had physical releases.

Madiba Riddim so unappreciated. More Life in general is. Good album. I’m one of the few that doesn’t mind the “world sounds” from Drake.

Dawg....AfroBeat gets played on the radio and in hood clubs now :lol:. I had a Keisha asking me if I knew about Maleek Berry and Davido :lol:. African Scammers in the sections with the baddies and Drake taking African music global

:rofl:

This isn't like you, don''t you hate Drake?

And what you know bout afrobeat? Thought you only listened to Future, Young Thug, YFM Lucci and all that other mumble trash out there nowadays.

Anyways Madiba riddim was getting heavy play last summer, along with Blem. DJs used to play them back to back, but then again I don't go to hood spots where all they play is hip hop. Only go to fetes where I know there's gonna be bad tings and no ratchets.

Back
Top Bottom