🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

This dude actually asked that question..

Don't do that. I guess you chose to ignore the part when I said:

"(I'm only asking because people actually went to verbal war with me for saying that Drake is bigger :lol: . So now I'm curious how many people actually disagree with this.)"

The majority of people (including myself) know the answer . But like I said, there are oblivious people who actually disagree. So I wanna see how many people out there (on NT) actually believe it's not true.

Last edited:
Whoever has more Grammy’s is the bigger artist.

With that being said bigger isn’t synonymous with better.

Exactly but surprising
Pusha T isn't anywhere near drakes popularity level :lol:

Who would seriously have that argument

A whole lot of people were really at my head about it. I was in shock and dumbfounded.

I chalked it up to, people don't like Drake ( for whatever personal reason) and just choose to disregard his stature as an artist.

Umm whoever of yall sayin Drake aint shoot back at Kendrick like he scared of him are wrong... They both been shooting bars at each other back N forth, but they aint dedicate entire diss songs to each other. Unless yall talkin bout Kendrick's whole verse on that Jay Rock song which is a response to Drake's "The Language"

The only one Drake really ducked is Budden. "No Shopping" don't count... Budden did like 4 songs N Drake aint address anythin he said on those.

metacritic is an average of every publication to review an album

it’s a pretty good basis on what the overall reception of an album is

it’s not the same as pitchfork

Sounds like one of those tracks that he can make whenever with no effort.

Don't think it's bad but I don't see myself coming back to it often. Hopefully it being considered worthy of making the album isn't too much reason for concern.

It’s fatigue lol

We’re used to Drake batting these songs out the park...nothing new, it’ll go off in the club

Of my first listen I’m Upset is just ok. Probably go hard in da whip or da club/kick backs/cook outs.

Back
Top Bottom