🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

It’s fatigue lol

We’re used to Drake batting these songs out the park...nothing new, it’ll go off in the club
Ain’t no fatiguehe just dropped fire yesterday
The new song today just average
Drake always drops and regular song
That only girls and white folks like

This sounds like a throwaway.. maybe it’s a bonus track... wiki says Crew pt 2 ft. Weeknd on 5/28...?

man this **** is trash and a very poor first “soundcloud” type record. he couldnt drop one of the pierre joints?

drake is so lucky none of these new 21 and under ****** know how to actually rap because he’d be looking so washed if there was a young ***** making the soundcloud hits and actually having bars.

man this **** is trash and a very poor first “soundcloud” type record. he couldnt drop one of the pierre joints?

drake is so lucky none of these new 21 and under *****s know how to actually rap because he’d be looking so washed if there was a young ***** making the soundcloud hits and actually having bars.
As long as he has his d riding fan base. he wont be washed with anything.

I’m ****** up this **** goes
291FE055-9480-4D08-A845-6DCC50F36183.png

Will revisit when I’m sober

drake is so lucky none of these new 21 and under *****s know how to actually rap because he’d be looking so washed if there was a young ***** making the soundcloud hits and actually having bars.

they exist they just don't have marketing behind them or are broke and can't afford to look like a rapper nor push their music out like a rapper with some sort of backing

I just realized, Drake has had beef with mainly GOOD Music:

Cudi, Ye, Common, Push

They all gonna team up and drop a whole diss

Back
Top Bottom