šŸ¦‰The Official Drake Thread6ļøāƒ£ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

This Drake rebuttal is Hip Hops Lochness monster. That **** donā€™t exist.

We all take Ls sometimes. Get over it, sell a mil the first week. Heā€™ll be aight. Just donā€™t say your the best anymore lol. Making up boogeyman stories wonā€™t make the pain go away.

Only reason drake bit this time was because he thought he had the upper hand with the Kanye thing. Man thought he was going to steam roll push and get free marketing right before the album drop. Too bad push crucified him and his plans.

Well then he really miscalculated and J Prince too thinking he could stop the bleeding.

This L might be the first of many. When Nas beat Jay that just made it open season on the camel. Cam, Curtis, Budden, etc. Just kept dissing him.

Its gonna be a bad look when a real disrespectful Cam'ron type rapper makes a diss record going at Drake with a video where he gets some light skin actor/comedian to play Drake and wear blackface simping, shuckin n jivin.

What the **** were they think with "I'm Upset" :smh:

To this day I have no idea who the audience is for that song. Drunk dudes in the club at 3am, that got a disrespectful baby mama waiting for them at home?

This Drake rebuttal is Hip Hops Lochness monster. That **** donā€™t exist.

We all take Ls sometimes. Get over it, sell a mil the first week. Heā€™ll be aight. Just donā€™t say your the best anymore lol. Making up boogeyman stories wonā€™t make the pain go away.

This. He just has to fall back in that lane that's right above guys like Pitbull and Flo-Rida, but below rappers that are actually respected as MCs. He needs to make Hotline Bling Part 2 or a Nice For What Remix that features some dark-skinned black and put this emasculation in his rear view. And not just for himself, but for his fans.

Drake gonna be 40 years old still taking orders from his "OG"...

a forever pawn like snoop

Aubrey took a gigantic L. Only way he even recovers a lil bit from this is to crack jokes about it himself.

Don't even try to play the "coulda, woulda, shoulda" card. Be able to laugh at your L pa, because it is a part of you now.

Keeping dropping hits, and move the **** on.

Last edited:
I'm Upset has juice like that? I like it but I've seen more negative feedback than I typically expect from a Drake record.

He finna report you for that famb :lol:

I know, let me bounce before he start telling on somebody else

giphy.gif

dudes dislike Drake so much, theyā€™re questioning and doubting J Princeā€™s integrity for siding with him :lol:

Nah, we just recognize when ****** is lying to the public to protect their income stream. That response doesnā€™t exist.

Itā€™s blatant. Doesnā€™t matter who it is, a grown man going on an interview run defending another grown man from another grown man is corny from every angle.

Back
Top Bottom