🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Drake needs to nut up and release the track anyway.

If it was thing I was looking forward to was him holding his own, coming out with an equal or better diss, and a round 3.

Hopefully Push has another verse tearing Drake up on some song to force this to happen.

Dude sounds so washed.

It was so disrespectful, blah blah. You would think this the first diss songs he ever heard.

The arrogance of that fool laughing giggling at “drake having an unreleased diss on Kanye” saying “the ingredients are overwhelming it wouldn’t have been good for Kanye”

Tf the point of going at Kanye smh

Sad on many levels, Drake letting other folks respond like this is underwhelming. Always been in his corner but he’s taken a massive L so far all around. Nobody’s invincible

The arrogance of that fool laughing giggling at “drake having an unreleased diss on Kanye” saying “the ingredients are overwhelming it wouldn’t have been good for Kanye”

Tf the point of going at Kanye smh

Sad on many levels, Drake letting other folks respond like this is underwhelming. Always been in his corner but he’s taken a massive L so far all around. Nobody’s invincible

When all parties are involved, you can go at whoever. Pusha T nad tracks aimed at Wayne, and dissed Drake too. So what's the issue with that?

When all parties are involved, you can go at whoever. Pusha T nad tracks aimed at Wayne, and dissed Drake too. So what's the issue with that?
Nothing at all.

But if he has 25 fire bars for Ye he gotta have twice that amount for Pusha and I doubt it woulda been like that.

Majority of Duppy freestyle for was Ye tho

Not really. Ye was being used as a means of proving his point of him feeling that Pusha was being hypocritical or however he felt. The only part that was directly for Ye was the Virgil bar.

Not really. Ye was being used as a means of proving his point of him feeling that Pusha was being hypocritical or however he felt. The only part that was directly for Ye was the Virgil bar.

what about the Father had to stretch his hands out and 30 hrs part?

what about the Father had to stretch his hands out and 30 hrs part?

Which is why Push said he wants all the curses. Maybe that's why J stopped him. He would have got clowned even more making a diss directed at Ye when Push went directly at your character as a man.

When there’s a track going as hard as it did at Drake and all you hear is drake has a response on deck aimed at Kanye....

You don’t see how that falls flat and makes no sense?

It’s one thing to lose by decision or even make it debatable.... but this ***** just tommy hearns dude on wax. Straight bullied son and boy went crying and quit. No more of that #1 y’all. Just make faux Caribbean music/pop/r&b for now on.

its a wrap 4 tough guy drake..he better switch back to making love ballads like best i ever had

BAN just like everyone thought he was

00DDFA73-6029-47F6-863C-5D7B8C3860F0.gif

Scorpion soon come.

Push was allowed two years. Give my mans the month. If he don’t address it on the album then y’all can talk y’all ****.

When there’s a track going as hard as it did at Drake and all you hear is drake has a response on deck aimed at Kanye....

You don’t see how that falls flat and makes no sense?

And I said before, I dont feel as if its gonna be a COMPLETE song aimed at Ye. I'm saying him having words about Ye isnt a problem.

00DDFA73-6029-47F6-863C-5D7B8C3860F0.gif

Scorpion soon come.

Push was allowed two years. Give my mans the month. If he don’t address it on the album then y’all can talk y’all ****.

Ohhhh I hope there's little bit slightest of a subliminal at Push on Scorpion, will give Push a reason to reveal more and end Drake

Back
Top Bottom