🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

DmnwngjVAAEUezH.jpg

:wow::wow:

Jaz must be hurting or something. Based on the last interview I saw from him I really don't think he ****s with Jay like that. But lol at the juxtaposition of Drake/Jay and Jay/Jaz in these two pics :lol:
What you mean? Jay looks like Jaz in the pic with Drake that Jaz looks like with him :lol:

Man that Drake show in DC tonight was INCREDIBLE. Dude had so much energy and the crowd was going crazy. Super dope!

For sure, after a while I was exhausted from all the back to back (no pun) hit songs (pause)

He did like 1 verse and the hook to a lot of songs

Also Migos was fire, I just didn’t like how there was that intermission between sets, I figured they were gonna bring Drake out by performing Walk It Talk It

That montage showing his comeup before Gods Plan was legendary

Ended up copping to the Scorpion plain tee, wanted the long sleeve but couldnt find my size...great show overall, nonstop energy throughout

Last edited by a moderator:
Facts bro! The energy is what stuck out to me. He does a great job of keeping the crowd engaged. The stage design was unreal as well, caught my attention. I also copped a tee, the Scorpion tour one with the moon thing on the back. Overall the merch was wack though.

broncos19dm broncos19dm isn't that graphic up there the one that was on one of the tees for sale at the concert? Or am I trippin

Last edited by a moderator:
Was at the DC show as well. Agree with everything that was said. Boy during the first montage of hit after hit after hit when he was just going i was losing it
I think know yourself might have been my fav moment of the show.

And yes that pic is on the back of the tour Ts. I actually got that t...got to love the old Gilden T for $45 :lol:

Was at the DC show as well. Agree with everything that was said. Boy during the first montage of hit after hit after hit when he was just going i was losing it

And yes that pic is on the back of the tour Ts. I actually got that t...got to love the old Gilden T for $45 :lol:
Wish I caught the NYC show, last time I saw him live 3 hours wasn't even enough to do half his hits. I can only imagine 2 years later.

broncos19dm broncos19dm isn't that graphic up there the one that was on one of the tees for sale at the concert? Or am I trippin

Yup it was on the back! One of the only pieces of merch I liked, scooped that one.

Back
Top Bottom