🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Thought that convo/interview was dope considering him and kayne like the 2 biggest names in hip hop. It kinda causes like a hip hop culture civil war and im here for it

I think Drake capping a bit.

On the exact episode he talked about how much of a competitor he is. On other interviews he's mentioned how much he loves "Victory" and "Triumphant moments." He's positioned himself as this teflon don who can take anything any rapper throws at him. As a drake fan, I've heard PLENTY of raps from him where he's talking greasy about being ready for whatever.

No way am I believing that he had a record that would wash Pushaton and the adidon record and not use it. More than likely, the record he came up with, he thought it was good but wasn't sure it was going to top Adidon so he shelved it, and came up with the "perfect" reason not to release it.

really look forward to seeing what comes out of this
Nothing really will, I’m by no means a fan of drake, actually kind of hate that dude after the ghostwriting rumors,

But what Kanye did if this is true and I doubt it isn’t is grimey to a whole other level, if I have bad blood with one of my boys, and back in the day he shared personal **** with me, it’s personal and it will stay that way,

Bruh, Kanye has lost it full on if this is true, along with all his trump bs

"The song is trash, but it was a great chess move" Drake really admitting Pusha out-Drake'd, Drake

Drake didn't even mention Pusha's name :lol: "the other guy"

I understand why Drake is hurt by Kanye, but Drake been having an ongoing thing with Pusha, a history, and yet all the energy and focus remains squarely on Kanye (who clearly has dementia)

With that being said, the chess move by Pusha didn't have any real shelf life. Drake openly embraced the L

Y'all gotta keep in mind it was just a rap battle not some huge rap war.

No reason to constantly post all these reaffirmations to feel better about where Drake at and where Pusha still is. Addidon was not some version of Curtis taking out Ja. Plus Ye, even if he is a super snake as described, was never about that rap beef life so it's clear it wasn't gonna go far.

Outside of exposing Ye, Drake look bad in these clips :lol:

That whole Pusha bit was so cringe. "Let me down?" ***** what. He was copping pleas heavy and clearly isn't a historian on rap if that 40 line was out of bounds.

Bron lying too. ***** was posting workout videos to Daytona the day it dropped and afterwards lol.

Last edited:
Ya'll mans is a straight lame.

The whole Pusha discussion was a lot of weak excuses and just showed how goofy Drake is. He continues to confirm everything his haters say about him.

:nerd:
475B4877-6407-42FD-BFAF-EA9A357E4AA2.jpeg

That whole Pusha bit was so cringe. "Let me down?" ***** what. He was copping pleas heavy and clearly isn't a historian on rap if that 40 line was out of bounds.

Bron lying too. ***** was posting workout videos to Daytona the day it dropped and afterwards lol.
Brehhhhh, Lebby probably was gassing the hell outta Daytona. No shame :rofl:figures

And Maverick Carter, respect his come up but **** man let the dudes talk without interjecting so much :lol: guess it's supposed to be that barbershop vibe though where dudes is talking over each other

Just noticed there’s a lot of Drake haters In this thread :lol:

At one point it was nothing but fan boys.

J Prince ended Drakes response and told him to stop the beef. Drake was ready to take this beef off of wax and had his boys in Canada ready to start looking for Pusha. Drake whole plan was to diss Kanye on wax and have his boys follow Pusha on his tour dates.

Pusha might still be touched in the near future

Back
Top Bottom