🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

J Prince ended Drakes response and told him to stop the beef. Drake was ready to take this beef off of wax and had his boys in Canada ready to start looking for Pusha. Drake whole plan was to diss Kanye on wax and have his boys follow Pusha on his tour dates.

Pusha might still be touched in the near future

It's hard for me to believe Drake got goons like that.

Maybe but it would super lame if he had decided to take if off wax. That definitely would have ruined his good guy rep more then just releasing a diss with a bunch of personal ****.

Kanye and Trump are similar is that people keep making the mistake of calling the stupid.

Neither of them are stupid.

Ignorant? Yeah, Mentally Ill? Perhaps.

Trump ran circles around a field of 16 republicans, and Kanye scammed the **** out of the biggest most shrewd artist in the game.

Underestimating them just facilitates the scamming.

Kanye and Trump are similar is that people keep making the mistake of calling the stupid.

Neither of them are stupid.

Ignorant? Yeah, Mentally Ill? Perhaps.

Trump ran circles around a field of 16 republicans, and Kanye scammed the **** out of the biggest most shrewd artist in the game.

Underestimating them just facilitates the scamming.

What did Kanye get out of it though...? His album sucked, and Pusha is back to being a nobody. That’s a weak scam if I’ve ever seen one.

The info is out there. Drake has lost a lot of close friends over the years to gun violence. He has also been questioned a couple of times in unsolved murders. Drake hangs around with some goons in Toronto.

Doubt he's regularly hanging out with folks like that but I'm sure there's either a payroll or some sort of arrangement readily available to him

A lot of rappers got shooters, obviously $$$ can get anyone a shooter

Celebrites just trying to avoid getting their hands dirty or name caught up in a murder case/jail time

Maybe but it would super lame if he had decided to take if off wax. That definitely would have ruined his good guy rep more then just releasing a diss with a bunch of personal ****.

Right :lol:. Didn't want to make a song because that was too far. But he'll put a hit out on him instead

This man would like a word

5D97EA85-32AE-4BFB-818B-6518D45ED839.gif

Still don’t believe he had anything to say about Push and that’s why the diss never came, he should’ve just dissed Kanye and said **** it

He needs to provide receipts, if not, I would dismiss it as a plot to create conflict.

Why would 40 do that though, if he did? Who's getting him paid?

Back
Top Bottom