🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

I actually haven't heard many of these tracks but I also don’t rely on a YouTube to listen to music..

This “dreams money can buy” track is :pimp: :pimp:

Yes we've all heard these songs, but like dude said a few posts back, having them all in one sport and CD quality is fantastic and dropping this with a month left of summer. This is gonna get heavy play in the ride.

Came across this alternate cover. Thought I'd share.

er4jihxabzd31.png

Hmm i agree it's out of line, but i find it interesting how certain subject matter is considered off limits in a genre that is filled with disrespectful material. Kinda like how prisoners have a code and terrorize pedophiles.

Hmm i agree it's out of line, but i find it interesting how certain subject matter is considered off limits in a genre that is filled with disrespectful material. Kinda like how prisoners have a code and terrorize pedophiles.

They (both) apologised after the fact, would make it seem hollow if they didn't remove it imo but it's such a throwaway line

Speaking of wild bars... after listening to Care Package, I was in the zone. So I went back to run through So Far Gone.

BRUH, I never peeped that wild rape line on Houstatlantavegas. :lol: has that ever been addressed and I'm just late or.....?

I've been under a rock then. Never heard anyone mention it. I thought people just let it slide because it's Drake, and the internet wasn't as outraged about things like that back then.

Perhaps a bit of both.

I just looked it up then you mentioned it, i never paid attention to it I'm that song but it definitely has not l Bill Cosby vibes.

And in addition to the autistic line, Cole said something about columbine that was a little off putting.

Last edited:
If you're wondering why some of your favorite drake loosies didn't make this project

original song, no remixes cause they don't own the beat
- no features
- had to have been officially released and not a leak (with the exception of Can I)
- not already on streaming

By this criteria, he pretty much nailed them all.

BTW I absolutely count this as an album for him *shrugs*

I never knew this. So this is where they got the entire concept of the record from

tumblr_nliixchO7l1u5c9d9o1_500.jpg

tumblr_nliixchO7l1u5c9d9o2_r1_400.jpg

“This is a story of dreams mixed with reality.
Everybody dreams.
Everybody travels,
sometimes into countries
where
strange beauty,
wisdom,
adventure,
love
expects him.”

Dreams That Money Can Buy is a 1947 experimental feature color film written, produced, and directed by surrealist artist and dada film-theorist Hans Richter. Collaborators included Max Ernst, Marcel Duchamp, Man Ray, Alexander Calder, Darius Milhaud and Fernand Léger. The film won the Award for the Best Original Contribution to the Progress of Cinematography at the 1947 Venice Film Festival. Each of the seven surreal dream sequences is in fact the creation of a contemporary avant-garde and/or surrealist artist.

Back
Top Bottom