🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Listened to this the night it dropped, the next day and not since. Album was such a disappointment, I really tried to like it but no. TSU the only track to make it to my library and I hate having to skip through the first minute.

I was just listening to the radio and hear DJ Envy saying 2 Sexy was the biggest record this weekend in clubs.

5 love it, on repeat
4 solid, like it a lot
3 if it's on, I won't skip it
2 it's ok, i like something about it a little
1 don't like it at all
0 trash
Screenshot_20210907-082027_Samsung Notes.jpg

been playing thru the weekend. i still think this album is just a solid B. not his best work. but there are several tracks that i do enjoy.

i have noticed that the volume level/bass range vary from track to track. idk if it's me, or the mastering is off. It isn't consistent to my ears. i.e fair trade doesn't knock nearly as hard as pipe down to way2sexy.

lastly, Vital and Like I'm Supposed To should've been on this album. Those 2 songs are better than a bunch that made the album.

Views had about 5 songs I like and a couple of ok joints. Half of his albums are boring every time and I'm a fan.

I went out Saturday hoping to see if they gave the Drake album some spins to convert me into a believer but they said it was Beyonce's birthday party so they were only playing Beyonce.

I left...cats treating that woman like Jesus.

Back
Top Bottom