🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Album has been enjoyable. People expect albums to some how like blow their mind these days. It's a drake project. His rapping was slightly better then i expected. the singing tracks are cool in the whip. There are some hits on here for sure...over all i give it a "I like it and will listen to it a bunch"

Gonna need that @s for research purposes
0F6BA843-6FB1-4AE2-9EC6-40606F0800B7.jpeg

I think its good, but I would like w/o context because with it its a complete joke :rofl:

How when "Fountains" come on right after and in between the most emotional songs on the album. That song shouldn't even be on there.

it feels like drake is talking through the song. has no vibe to it. it doesnt feel like its doing anything to draw you in till jay spills his angry bars.

it feels like drake is talking through the song. has no vibe to it. it doesnt feel like its doing anything to draw you in till jay spills his angry bars.
Yeah it sounded like he was conveying mixture of going through the motions and sensationalized his lifestyle, making it oddly desirable, and then Hov came in and made the undertones blatant. They didn't change the beat anything, its the message conveyed w/ a different tone.

We already have a dozen fake deep/smart rappers we don't need Drake for this

Up until the BLM line this was actually hard :lol: and sounds like how Drake would do it if he ever got into this bag.

I like it better than Views From The 6 Part 4

Back
Top Bottom