🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

For me, This beat is just unreal. So smooth takes me to a diff world. Yet I definately understand why people would be upset, if he had called this It's Yours it might be received better, when you name a track after one of the greatest lyrical groups of all time you should really bring your A game lyrics. I like it, don't feel it's just a filler, I like it on it's on merit. I just question the reason for the title. 

You don't feel like he came proper here lyrically? Son got OFF in my opinion.

I can only imagine what that Big Ghostface Chronicles blog is gonna say about Wu Forever 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Song is fire, beat is that ambient production 40 does so well.

Sample was flipped from

Personally I don't care about the name. Wu Tang was once on top, Drake saying hes now on top. Rap game is his, girls is his, money is his.

Apparently, this song flew over everyone's heads if people think this song is some soft bubble gum **** about a girl :lol:

Regardless I thought the record was a dope way of paying homage to Wu Tang by mixing his style an sound with that Wu Tang sound from 97. It's cool. I can see why "Wu Tang forever" would make people think it's going to be a lyrical onslaught, but nonetheless, I thought the entire record was a dope double entendre about How the game is his.

Heard some good things about this "Too Much" record. Anticipating it.

The wutang forever song title/Drake deserves donkey of the day.

When Nas made U.B.R (unauthorized biography of Rakim) song. It was about Rakim.

When J.Cole made Let Nas Down. .guess who it was about lol.

There is nothing remotely r&b about Wu and there songs about girls ..ice cream ..all I need..were rugged.

What was dude thinking? Corny

The wutang forever song title/Drake deserves donkey of the day.

When Nas made U.B.R (unauthorized biography of Rakim) song. It was about Rakim.

When J.Cole made Let Nas Down. .guess who it was about lol.

There is nothing remotely r&b about Wu and there songs about girls ..ice cream ..all I need..were rugged.

What was dude thinking? Corny

When the world made grammar; guess who it wasn't about?

Back
Top Bottom