🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

2m6rfw1.png

I love this from Drake. Continue to rustle jimmies. From turning Back that *** up to a r&b song, to making a record call Wu Tang Forever, people are really going to hate him now :pimp: :pimp: I love it.

People are very upset about the title/content
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
People are dumb, nothing is new.
If you can't see why people would scoff at a song entitled "Wu-Tang Forever" ending up being just another one of Drake's simp songs, then I really don't know what to tell you...
People complained about UnderGround Kings too, people were going to complain no matter what just because of the song title.

All I'm saying is that people need to stop prejudging songs based off song titles. I remember the last time I did that. It was with Watch The Throne: No Church and NIP. I thought those songs werent going to be good because those are clearly KanYe song titles, and thought they were going to be 808s like but look how wrong I was.

The song is flames regardless of what its titled. It could have been titled "Track 6" for all I care.

Last edited:

People are very upset about the title/content :lol: :lol: :lol:

People are dumb, nothing is new.

If you can't see why people would scoff at a song entitled "Wu-Tang Forever" ending up being just another one of Drake's simp songs, then I really don't know what to tell you...

People complained about UnderGround Kings too, people were going to complain no matter what just because of the song title.

I don't recall that, but if you say so then sure - UGK was a dope song though...

...and I'm not even saying that Wu-Tang Forever isn't, but I'm damn sure saying that's a wack *** title for this typical Drake "female" song.

"I find peace knowing that it's harder in the streets, I know
Luckily I didn't have to grow there
I would only go there cause theres ______ that I know there"
smokin.gif

Can someone tell me what is "flames" about this track? It is the epitome of mediocrity. Album filler music.

Can someone tell me what is "flames" about this track? It is the epitome of mediocrity. Album filler music.

After listening to it a few times, I would attest to this. I wouldn't go as far as to say it's the "epitome of Mediocrity" but it's just an okay/good song to me. Definitely a filler. Especially by Drake standards

It's cool. I thought dude was gonna really spit something cuz of the title but this sounded like most of the songs on Take Care.

Back
Top Bottom