🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Can we talk about how son skated on that I Do It with Tity Boi though?

"Drank in my cup man I hope this **** don't spill
Pull up in a New Edition and that's word to Johnny Gill
How I come up with the **** in all these verses that I kill?
I have no imagination everything I do is real
***** I'm camoflouge down, put your camera phone down.
If she got that *** and that girl a fan it's going down"

**** got me in the whip like

tumblr_lz1877GEZu1r0ncmbo1_500.gif

Last edited:
"Most number 1s ever, how long did it really take me?" :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: Drake will end his career top 5, he's done too much, worked too hard, and went too far, to not be one of the GOATs. He ain't even 30 yet and he's one of the most successful rappers ever.
I'm not even a Stan but come on.

Most of what's said in this thread isn't even stannish or that outlandish. If you disagree, then that's fine. Say your part (Because this is a Drake thread, everything in here doesn't have to be good things about Drake) and bounce. Obviously Drake isn't the guy for you.

But to stick around and blast people for their opinions on Drake, then patronize them with comments like

Nah man, I saw the light. Drake is the GREATEST to ever do it. Do Right And Kill Everything mane! :smokin

Is borderline Trolling G. What is your point? That you don't like Drake that much and that he's overrated? Okay? :lol: fine we got you five pages ago...

I'm starting to see why my man got personal with Cragmatic off the top a page ago :lol:

He probably knew what was to come.

Last edited:
He'll end up top 5 ever? :lol:

That's the type of **** people be talking about. Chill.

I'll back up just cause his career isn't over yet, and top 10 is probably more likely, but please tell ne 9 rappers with a better skill/success ratio than drake. I didn't say he was the most skilled ever. If I'm wrong, I can admit it.

Jay
Pac
Big
Nas
Em
Scarface
TIP
Ghostface
Big Boi and 3000
Ice Cube

Just off the top of my head I don't see him passing any of those dudes as far as RAPPING. Success on the charts and radio is a whole different discussion. Drake is a great all around artist but relax.

I'm only 25 but I feel old as hell when I read some of the comments in here. :lol:

Ole buzz killington *** dudes :smh:

You don't like dude ok but you're worrying about it too much too much too much

I don't rock with kendrick or lupe so why would I frequent their thread other than to troll or ruffle feathers ?

Drake Top 10 off all time? Lol

This is the wildest thread on NT.

Ill name 10 with better albums, features etc..

Pun,meth,rae,ghost,rza,common,ye,lupe,kendrick,50

Ole buzz killington *** dudes
mean.gif

You don't like dude ok but you're worrying about it too much too much too much

I don't rock with kendrick or lupe so why would I frequent their thread other than to troll or ruffle feathers ?
I dont like to ever call people out on this but all truth. You'll never catch me in the Nas, Tupac, Weeknd, etc etc threads. My comments wont be welcomed no matter how inflammatory they would be.

When I say top 10, I mean top 10 on the general consensus, not your personal top 10. The top 10, ten years from now when MTV,rolling stone, etc. update their lists. I got Gambino in my top 10, but I know damn well he will never be in any top 10, top 25, top 50 popular rap pick. I do know however, that drake will be.

There's no such thing as an objective top 5 or 10 anyway, so I don't even know why you bothered to explain yourself. People seem to forget that there is little to no objectivity in art in general. Music, being a form of art, would be no different.

Last edited:
After Nothing Was The Same drops, there's a good chance that he'll be considered (by the masses) mainstream  top 10 DOA and he's only 26 years old.

Think about that for a second.

Most #1's ever from the genre.

Hell, Kanye just admitted the motivation for Watch The Throne was because Drizzy was on his heels at 24 years old.

He gets cosigned by damn near every OG in the game, yet "alphas" on the internet want to throw shade.

Eerily similar to the way LeBron gets/got treated and we see how that's turning out...

I'm on my King James ****, I'm tryna win here again
A young ***** tryin' to win here again

nerd.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom