🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Weeknd already cleared up the supposed "beef".

There is none.

They just made this:

...and plan to work on more **** going forward.

Tuscan Leather and Paris Morton Music 2 are better than every track on those albums.

Whether or not that's true, what about the other 13 tracks? So 2 songs make an album better than something else?

I'd still take MCHG and Yeezus over NWTS.

While we are at it, I'd also take Acid Rap, LongLiveA$AP, Kiss Land, Wolf, Born Sinner, Hall Of Fame, King Remembered In Time, Summer Knights, over NWTS. But that's just my opinion.

album of the year? seriously? the album hasn't even dropped in stores yet
laugh.gif
What does this even matter? It not being in stores has nothing to do with hearing it and forming an opinion on it. Its not like the album is going to be completely redone in 7 days, it exists already.

What does this even matter? It not being in stores has nothing to do with hearing it and forming an opinion on it. Its not like the album is going to be completely redone in 7 days, it exists already.

It leaked roughly 24 hours ago. How can someone form a valid opinion on something holding up the test of time in that amount of time?

Is it good? Legit NT'ers chime in

srs
Its amazing to me, all I will say. Listen for yourself, I dont think you'll be disappointed.

It leaked roughly 24 hours ago. How can someone form a valid opinion on something holding up the test of time in that amount of time?
IMO you cant, but if someone else can then by all means more power to them. It being available for retail purchase has nothing to do with someones opinion of the album, only the music does. If hes heard it and wants to form an opinion of it that powerful then who am I to question it.
idc man the album jams.

if you don't like it i can see that too, but for me it's right up there w/ Take Care
​This

Last edited:
Damn drake is nice but i really prefer this dude over him by far man!!!! Hes only 16 to man its mindblowing!!!!!! tell me if u agreee! 

Aye don't bring that **** in here p. This is a Drake thread. And it looks like you just made your account for this purpose. Reported.

After multiple listens throughout today, the only track I actually skip is "own it" idk...it just feels so meh to me. 

Favorite tracks 

Furthest Thing 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Tuscan Leather

Pound Cake 

Come Thru

From Time 

Worst Behavior 

and the rest of the tracks are good too. 

I can't get off PMM2.

I find myself skipping thru Pound Cake just to get to it and Pound Cake is dope.

Is this Datpiff/Youtube/Soundcloud/Worldstarhiphop?
hahahahahaha naw.. did u listen

Is this Datpiff/Youtube/Soundcloud/Worldstarhiphop?
hahahahahaha naw.. did u listen
I actually did, no lie. Its good, this just isnt the place for it. Make a thread once you're off thread probation.
sick.gif

sick.gif

mean.gif

mean.gif

smokin.gif

smokin.gif
 WORST BEHAVIOUR is clearly  where the album starts...that **** go too hard.
​This man knows. THEY USED TO NEVER WANTED TO HEAR US!!! Done Know. Remember? I cant get how people dont love this.

Last edited:
Damn drake is nice but i really prefer this dude over him by far man!!!! Hes only 16 to man its mindblowing!!!!!! tell me if u agreee! 

Yo apologies I didn't mean to come at you in such a foul way but this just isn't the place to promote your music g. Make your own thread about your music if you want,but don't use this thread as a platform.

Back
Top Bottom