🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

I went back and listened a few more times and there's a few tracks I wrote off before I really listened all the way through but, here's how I would of done it. I like Drake rapping which I think is what was missing the most from the album.

1. Tuscan Leather

2. Furthest Thing

3. Started From The Bottom

4. Wu-Tang Forever

5. *Song Featuring Robin Thicke*

6. All Me (Feat. 2 Chainz & Big Sean)

7. Worst Behaviour

8. Hold On, We're Going Home 

9. *Song Featuring Lil Wayne*

10. The Language

11. *Song Featuring The Weeknd*

12. *Song Featuring Rick Ross & T.I.*

13. Too Much (feat. Sampha)

14. Pound Cake/Paris Morton Music 2 (Feat. Jay-Z)

Last edited:
laugh.gif
que?
big time,

sunshine...

tote nines.

bust mines,

flatline,

hard grind.

high life,

stay fly,

as jet time.

*crowd snaps*

Last edited:
Lmao at Birdman blessing us with his wisdom on The Language though 
roll.gif

Why didnt he turn the 2nd part of furthest thing into a seperate song.. smh

Woke up and attempted to play it again this morning. Did a lot of skipping. "Take Care" is much better than this album. Did 40 not do as much on this album? I'm not feeling the production on this one. I don't think the album is bad but I also don't have the desire to hear more than three songs.

^ How is is Peep? 

I didn't get around to Take Care till way after it's release, and I'm sure I'll listen to this eventually. 

It's solid. I wanted more simp music. That's my favorite drake.

Take Care > NWTS. But ima still let this rock.

y'all beyond ******ed lmaoooo

So far this album is amazing, i didnt even hear it all yet.. just the songs yall saying are corny.. im listening to them on purpose lol :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

Now your talking my language now your talking my language !!!! :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

" Idk why they lying.. but your sh*t is not that inspiring.. bank account statement, just look like im ready.. for early retirement " :pimp: :pimp:

Fk going platinum, i looked at my wrist and its already platinum lmaoooo ..

" Jealousy in the air tonight, i can tell.. i would never understand that, but oh well !! .. been ready its real, idk about you.. she just wanna smoke and fk, i said girl thats all that we do " :smokin :smokin :smokin

Okay now your talking my language, now your talking my language :smokin :smokin

" I'm bout to roll one and light it nd fk it man, no ones invited lol .. i gotta kill off the weak sht that got all you n*ggas excited .. i cant even listen you wilding, i'd much rather sit here in silence lol :smokin :smokin

I just want some head in a comfortable bed, it could all be so simple !! Talkin that sh*t with your back to me, just know that it always get back to me !!

" Come get your girl she been here for 3 days .. and she WAY TOO attached to me lmaoo :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: .. hate when they get too attached to me, i gotta get on the bus and get back to the road, get what i can out the country and than i just get back in the jet and go back to the cove !! :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

Rips it some more ..

Than THIS part comes back up :smokin :smokin :smokin

" JEALOUSY IN THE AIR TONIGHT I CAN TELL :smokin :smokin .. I WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND THAT, BUT OH WELL lol :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Been ready its real, idk about you.. she just wanna smoke and fk girl thats all that we do !! :smokin :smokin

Now your taking my language now your talking my language !!!!! :nthat: :nthat:

Song is amazinggggggggg !!! How i know its extra amazing.. goons in the trap blasting this last night lol.. finally on their fresh sh*t :smokin :smokin props to them

- She just wanna smoke nd fk.. i said girl thats all that we do !!!!! :smokin :smokin

Song is so dope, makes me wanna get violent lmaoooo :lol: :smokin :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
Curious to see what his sells will look like when it drops.. Im sure he'll hit plat in a few weeks/months thus living up to the kendrick hype

lyrics on this are great, but something about this album just left me wanting more. Disappointed to say the least

^ How is is Peep? 

I didn't get around to Take Care till way after it's release, and I'm sure I'll listen to this eventually. 

After getting a listen, I feel like the best songs on Take Care are better than the best songs on NWTS. Second half of "Furthest Thing" should've been a full song itself. The Paris Morton Music 2 is pretty nice, as is Too Much (probably my fave). I may end up going back to listen to half of Take Care cause of this album honestly. Nothing on here is outright bad at all (I don't count that Hold On We're Going Home song), but I don't see myself coming back to many tracks. My sister will probably love this album though. And no, Jay doesn't have the best verse on the album (it's pretty :rolleyes actually), but the swipe at B. Sig :rofl:

And to however mentioned people being pissed if Drake had dropped an album with only 10-11 tracks, ditto, Illmatic comparisons would be off the charts :lol:

Aren't you the kid in the video that was crying because he was about to meet Drake? I think this was before the first album dropped.

y'all beyond ******ed lmaoooo

So far this album is amazing, i didnt even hear it all yet.. just the songs yall saying are corny.. im listening to them on purpose lol
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Now your talking my language now your talking my language !!!!
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

" Idk why they lying.. but your sh*t is not that inspiring.. bank account statement, just look like im ready.. for early retirement "
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Fk going platinum, i looked at my wrist and its already platinum lmaoooo ..

" Jealousy in the air tonight, i can tell.. i would never understand that, but oh well !! .. been ready its real, idk about you.. she just wanna smoke and fk, i said girl thats all that we do "
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Okay now your talking my language, now your talking my language
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

" I'm bout to roll one and light it nd fk it man, no ones invited lol .. i gotta kill off the weak sht that got all you n*ggas excited .. i cant even listen you wilding, i'd much rather sit here in silence lol
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

I just want some head in a comfortable bed, it could all be so simple !! Talkin that sh*t with your back to me, just know that it always get back to me !!

" Come get your girl she been here for 3 days .. and she WAY TOO attached to me lmaoo
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
.. hate when they get too attached to me, i gotta get on the bus and get back to the road, get what i can out the country and than i just get back in the jet and go back to the cove !!
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Rips it some more ..

Than THIS part comes back up
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

" JEALOUSY IN THE AIR TONIGHT I CAN TELL
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
.. I WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND THAT, BUT OH WELL lol
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Been ready its real, idk about you.. she just wanna smoke and fk girl thats all that we do !!
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Now your taking my language now your talking my language !!!!!
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Song is amazinggggggggg !!! How i know its extra amazing.. goons in the trap blasting this last night lol.. finally on their fresh sh*t
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
props to them

- She just wanna smoke nd fk.. i said girl thats all that we do !!!!!
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Song is so dope, makes me wanna get violent lmaoooo
laugh.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
This man is great.

Anyone else wondering where Drake is going to pull another single from? There are a lot of vulgar bangers and unorthodox songs about women, but I can't seem to find anymore sure-fire radio successes here.

Anyone else wondering where Drake is going to pull another single from? There are a lot of vulgar bangers and unorthodox songs about women, but I can't seem to find anymore sure-fire radio successes here.
Wu-Tang Forever/From Time. Probably going to be From Time if I had to be totally rational about it. I would love to hear what an edited version of Worst Behaviour sounds like though. Its probably hilarious.

I'm really trying with this album man. But there's really only 4 songs that I have a desire to replay.
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom