🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Bro, Antidope, stop the speculation if you are a Drake stan or not. You drop 2 paragraphs about this album every time you've posted.

And you got the Drake Avy/sig combo

Wish there were more songs like Too much on this album. That's the song that embodies the normal Drake vibe. Too much flashy baller talk on the rest of the songs, that's not Drake.
I dont do this everywhere else? I post a lot and the posts are of decent length, check my history. Its got nothing to do with this thread. I'm posting opinions and providing rationale behind said opinions. What would posting one liners that contain "X song is fire" solve? We're critiquing an album in here, things have to be explained.

People put album covers in their Avis when they drop all the time lets be real. Again when GKMC dropped there were Maroon Chrysler Town and Countrys all over NT. 

That being said I'm not going to sit here and say I'm not a huge fan of the guy, I've said it multiple times in this thread, the issue is that people are attempting to use it as a way to invalidate my opinions. For what reason? If that was really the way things were done, only people who were on the fence any artist would be allowed to comment

Speaking of songs that are fire, Connect
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. I havent seen it mentioned a lot in this thread, but that song is really good. I would love for this to be the next single.

Last edited:
Own It, the worst song?? Naaa b.

That title goes to 305, just turrible. We did it, we did it.
sick.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
sick.gif

Worst Behaviour  sounds like a Drake version of a GBE song. Ish is turrible as well.

Expected more from poundcake/PMM2.

Poundcake is aight, did like that sample. Rather listen to Light Up.

Production on PMM2 is ehh, was expecting a flipped/reworked AMM by the Runners.

Own It, the worst song?? Naaa b.

That title goes to 305, just turrible. We did it, we did it.:x :smh: :smh: :x

Worst Behaviour  sounds like a Drake version of a GBE song. Ish is turrible as well.

Expected more from poundcake/PMM2.
Poundcake is aight, did like that sample. Rather listen to Light Up.
Production on PMM2 is ehh, was expecting a flipped/reworked AMM by the Runners.

Agree with all of this.

I'm slow but I managed to actually catch some other Wu-Tang references after awhile. It just kind of hit me, kind of changed my whole perspective on Wu-Tang Forever and why he named the song that.

Dude talking bout he listening to Cappadonna...and what he mean by having to Derrick Rose the knee up?

Last edited:
gave the album a couple listens, overall i think its pretty good. i was hoping for more personal tracks though. each song flowed into the next really well too, i was impressed with the cohesiveness.

the beat switches on tuscan leather :x :x real nice way to kick off the album.

jhené aiko can do no wrong :smokin really liked what she did on from time.

pound cake is so cold... hov with shots at beans :lol:

too much is still my favorite track :pimp:

Speaking of songs that are fire, Connect
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. I havent seen it mentioned a lot in this thread, but that song is really good. I would love for this to be the next single.
No one would get it. Even now very few people don't understand what the song is about and it's purpose

da whole production on this album sounds like "oooooooooOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooOOOOOOoooooooooooo...SHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhSHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHhhh"

like da whole album b.
laugh.gif

its cool, i know da replay value ain't there for me though...trippy *** warp sounding beats, super mario drain pipe status.

Hearing there's a Worst Behaviour remix with 'Ye on it... not sure if true tho. Rumour mill in Toronto is heavy.

da whole production on this album sounds like "oooooooooOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooOOOOOOoooooooooooo...SHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhSHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHhhh"

like da whole album b. :lol:

its cool, i know da replay value ain't there for me though...trippy *** warp sounding beats, super mario drain pipe status.

lol

Hearing there's a Worst Behaviour remix with 'Ye on it... not sure if true tho. Rumour mill in Toronto is heavy.
As of today I've heard that theres a song with Rick Ross, the song with his dad, and now this. We already know the song with his dad is real, hoping the rest are too. It would push it to as many songs as Take Care had.

like da whole album b. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I dont een know what this is supposed to be

Last edited:

As of today I've heard that theres a song with Rick Ross, the song with his dad, and now this. We already know the song with his dad is real, hoping the rest are too. It would push it to as many songs as Take Care had.
Trophies ft. Rick Ross (I think that's the beat by HIt-Boy in the trailer)/Heat of The Moment with Dennis Graham (his pops), could be the same song in 1 like Furthest Thing and PMM2/Pound Cake

like da whole album b. :lol:

Man...you know...ummm...potatoes...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh :rofl: :rofl:

I Wasnt a Fan of TC besides 3-4 songs, I enjoyed NWTS more, could be because it is more current, I`ll see if I say the same thing in about 6 months.

Back
Top Bottom